User Tag List

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: You know you're an sx-dom when...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

You have had a series of limerent episodes (crushes) on people that have lasted for years. Idolising them has shaped your identity and their rejection of you causes scorching shame and rage, which you often express directly to them in SMS. Years later you still hate them for what they have done to you. You fear the next crush because it will be your undoing.

You have had a series of "best friends" that you could fully share yourself with, even shameful things. When a third party (friend, baby) comes along, or you have disappointed them in some way..... the friendship is over and you become strangers overnight.

You have a tendency to "overshare" your political opinions, feelings, and tastes on Facebook, hoping that by letting your freak flag fly, others will be drawn to you. And are devastated when this strategy backfires, because of the gossip/ judgement/ cowardice of others.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

“Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.”
    「 」

"Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng."
    -jasonrobert252

9w1-3w2-6w7

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    854 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

When you feel an immediate spark with someone and will do nearly anything to get them to fall for you.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

8w9 5w4 4w3 sx/sp/so
    Likes ñoño liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

When you can't watch a classical play without coming up with kinky fantasies you'd like to act out with your partner.
    "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." ~ H. G. Wells
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~ C. S. Lewis

MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EMO None

Sometimes, I tell at myself, "STOP BEING SO FLIRTATIOUS WITH OTHERS, DAMMIT!" IDK Y and on top of that, I'm type 1 connecting to 7 which expresses itself anytime... OVERDOSE OF FEEEEELLLINGGsss!!!!! I CAN'T HELP IT.

ALL the males I know tend to fall for me but that is my way of opening to them, I DIDN'T WANT ROMANCE but friendship. I piss myself off. WHY I can't, I can't, I tried but fail..
    I NEVER TELL THEM, "I can't talk to u because I open up doors I shouldn't." If it's not a relationship, then they're not interested in friendship. So, I flirt with them because I learned that's the only way I can communicate without being abyss. sx user
    This is the face I wear treading the riptide. Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die. After everything I still believe in true love. Not being able to find it tears me up, & I know it's my fault.
    Let's take a trip, 10'000 miles above the clouds. We can stay up here until we figure it out. I see the world in 25 dimensions. I've seen evil reign over perfection. I got some secrets I forgot to mention. I've got some damn bad intentions. ~Niykee Heaton

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233