User Tag List

First 182627282930 Last

Results 271 to 280 of 361

  1. #271
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Why is there such a high proportion of Sx-doms on this forum? lol. They're much more exotic IRL

  2. #272
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Why is there such a high proportion of Sx-doms on this forum? lol. They're much more exotic IRL
    Haha because we're obsessive and want to know everything there is to know about our interests. We need to feel the accuracy from within.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #273
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Haha because we're obsessive and want to know everything there is to know about our interests. We need to feel the accuracy from within.
    I always pictured sx's spending most of their time at orgies or motorcycle rides into the sunset
    Likes erg liked this post

  4. #274
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Why is there such a high proportion of Sx-doms on this forum? lol. They're much more exotic IRL




    We're SX. We're Proud. And we're on the internet for no particular reason - seducing people 'all exotically.'

  5. #275
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I always pictured sx's spending most of their time at orgies or motorcycle rides into the sunset
    we're just searching for the juice wherever it can be found.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #276
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    ^ lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I always pictured sx's spending most of their time at orgies...
    That's essentially what this thread is. Connecting with other sx's, orgies, same thing.

  7. #277
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,624

    Default

    *Reflecting on the experience of the sx-dom...


    "What is to give light must endure burning." - Viktor E. Frankl

  8. #278
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post



    We're SX. We're Proud. And we're on the internet for no particular reason - seducing people 'all exotically.'
    I have a feeling incest is involved in this picture
    Likes Starry liked this post

  9. #279
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ha!! i know what you mean!! i am aware of it now and sometimes think to tell myself that i don't actually have to share every single thought all day long with my sp boyfriend who probably just really wants to work.
    I may or may not be an sx dom. I am not really sure to tell the truth. However, when my previous lovers have done this to me, it has really pissed me off. I have two main modes that I operate in, and those two modes are work and love. When I am working at my job or on scholastics in order to further my career, then I want to be left the hell alone to do this in peace. However, when I am done with that, then I want to spend every waking moment I can with my lover. I do not want to mix the two. I find that many Sx doms (especially NF's) don't really understand this.

  10. #280
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I may or may not be an sx dom. I am not really sure to tell the truth. However, when my previous lovers have done this to me, it has really pissed me off. I have two main modes that I operate in, and those two modes are work and love. When I am working at my job or on scholastics in order to further my career, then I want to be left the hell alone to do this in peace. However, when I am done with that, then I want to spend every waking moment I can with my lover. I do not want to mix the two. I find that many Sx doms (especially NF's) don't really understand this.
    This may be a Te thing or an Sx thing or both. When Sx's get involved in something, they don't like to be distracted. There's nothing precluding an Sx from doing this but not wanting it done to them.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. [INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...
    By Dali in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2356
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:37 AM
  3. You Know You're An So-dom When..
    By Nørrsken in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 03:52 PM
  4. [so] You know you´re a Social dom when...
    By SpankyMcFly in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:00 PM
  5. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO