User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Starry

Well I can agree with you on ENTP sx dom, but whether I am sx/sp or sx/so and whether I am 6w7 or 7w6 remains to be a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    lots of interesting posts there starry! I'm a 729 also and like harmony n stuffs but the people close to me know that i'm not in any way conflict avoidant...

my bf is sp/sx and i'm sx/sp and i get upset with him for being passive aggressive and he gets upset with me for being aggressive aggressive ha
    I think you may be biased because we share the same brain haha! I get the feeling you are the only other person on this site that knows how similar we are. Like, if I was in a better place in my life I wouldn’t come across as intensely as I do on the site. But I know you are not conflict avoidant. Again, I’m not sure if people here or people that encounter you in public would think that. I’m sure most people believe you spread sunshine wherever you go. And you do… but it’s funny… every once and a while I’ll be reading and/or watching some exchange between you and another forum person… And I can predict what will piss you off because it will be the same stuff that would piss me off. And I’ll think ‘Ooooo Lady X is not going to like that...’ And then you’ll be like ‘WTF man?’ And then I’ll think ‘Lady X did not like that.’ haha

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Hmm, well I'm not sure if I completely agree with even the most counterphobic person there is on the scale, not even entering a state of fear. IMO all sixes have fears. I was counterphobic all the way throughout the past 20 + years of my life. But I was living in fear. I believe it's on such a subconcious level that the cp6 doesn't even look at themselves that way, nor do others. Because they really don't believe they're afraid. I have just woken up to my phobic side within the past year or two. And it's been pretty life shattering lmao. I'm afraid of everything, things I just didn't even know I feared. That's just my opinion though. It may very well be different for other 6's I guess. But I'm still always gonna argue that shit gets repressed in the subconcious and may never come out. Counterphobic imo is all an act. Trying to protect the poor soul inside.

I don't think that every cp is merely combative. I would say more rebellious. Which could lead to many behaviors not just combative.

You make a good point, but I want more What's a good example of a cp just coming right out and testing and a phobic testing but not knowing?
    None of what you wrote above is in any kind of direct disagreement with what I said in spite of your indication otherwise. I never said that the fear wasn’t at the subconscious level…indeed I believe it is. I believe fear is at the subconscious and unconscious levels of every human alive tbh…but in this case we are specifically discussing what we understand to be the fears of the e6. <--Perhaps I should first ask you what is meant by ‘no one is purely counterphobic’…because I can see it no other way than to mean… ‘there are times when a counterphobic individual is consciously aware of how fearful they are/their (e6) fears…and may even be able to articulate/express feeling fearful during these times.’ Is that not accurate?

Because this is a thread on sexual variant dominance though…maybe you would find an e6 thread in which to answer this in? Just mention me and I’ll come find you. And I’ll respond to those other questions as well. Thanks so much Inari Love.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Starry

Well I can agree with you on ENTP sx dom, but whether I am sx/sp or sx/so and whether I am 6w7 or 7w6 remains to be a mystery.
    By agreeing with approximately half of what you want to/do believe about yourself…I totally increased my ‘agreement rate!’ So awesome. I’m going to do this more often.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I get the feeling you are the only other person on this site that knows how similar we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    haha. She's like my delightful twin sister.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

haha. She's like my delightful twin sister.
    I call you the haha twins

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I call you the haha twins
    Oh God I know it's so bad. Most of my posting time consists of editing the hell out of my posts after I've posted them...and I usually end up removing a bunch of hahas...like when I've put so many in I'm starting to seem creepily intoxicated. I know I should be repping this...and I should also be repping that I don't really know what is meant by that specific emoticon that you used so I didn't really know what to say in response but oh well <--wait for it .................................................. .................................................. ....................................haha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hahaha!! oh starry how i love thee! haha you're exactly right and that's freakin hysterical actually.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Oh God I know it's so bad. Most of my posting time consists of editing the hell out of my posts after I've posted them...and I usually end up removing a bunch of hahas...like when I've put so many in I'm starting to seem creepily intoxicated. I know I should be repping this...and I should also be repping that I don't really know what is meant by that specific emoticon that you used so I didn't really know what to say in response but oh well <--wait for it .................................................. .................................................. ....................................haha
    oh god... (refraining) i rarely edit but when i do it's mostly removing the haha's too!! i don't even think about it! it's just that i'm so laughy and am often saying things as i'm laughing and the hahas really do make sense...to me..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

[to try to rerail this thread which seems to have long been derailed...]

...when you post heartfelt image/music video responses to posts that sp doms would likely find innocuous.