User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 361

  1. #201
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I know that a lot of people on this thread are saying that I'm actually so/sx as opposed to an sx dom. However, there are a few things about myself that I would like to share with you all to help you to understand why I believe myself to be an sx dom.

    1. I've pretty much always craved intimacy ever since I was a child.

    When I was a child I was like a love sick puppy. All I cared about was finding a mate. In fact, when I was very young I would make up fantasy style tales of finding the perfect lover and how amazing it would be. This is literally all that I thought of as a child: I was literally like a Disney mother fucker. Hell, I remember when I was in grade school I even joined the school chorus to just to get with this one woman that I deeply cared for. It just made me so happy to be around her, lol. When I was around her, it was almost like a sense of pure ecstacy came over me. Well of course I did later get with the girl, but we later wound up breaking up due to our young age, lol.

    2. I think I've changed my relationship perspective a lot sense my mother and father's divorce.

    Anyway, my search for this one perfect lover continued until I was out of high school and then everything changed...forever. One of the reasons that I was so gung ho on finding a wife in high school was because my mother and father's relationship was so happy throughout my entire childhood. I thought to myself, "I want what my parents have, but I want that for myself.", so my search continued. However, in 2007 both of my parents went to jail, my mother then met a crackhead in jail who she fell in love with, brought her home, told us that she was just a friend that she was trying to help, and deceived us all. Long story short, my mother wound up selling everything that we cared about in the house (about $200,000.00) worth of stuff that my parents had accumulated throughout the years, left my father for this other woman, stole my car through a legal battle, and deserted us all. She did all of this within a period of 6 months. After seeing this, it left me feeling broken and scarred forever inside, and I now I found myself afraid of falling in love with a woman.

    Anyway, yeah this is why I think that I might be an sx dom.
    @Starry
    Great One, forgive me for taking so long to respond past when I said I would. I mentioned as a joke to another member that my delay had to do with the fact I actually am a sx-dom... And instead of addressing the issues I put forth in a thread haha...the topic shifted to me being made to defend myself against accusations of being angry, etc. when that wasn't my experience...(if you are sx-dom you will get use to this bs too. And yes, I used the term 'bs' special-like 'cause that's what sx doms do)

    I also want to say I have a great deal of empathy and compassion for the hardship you suffered when your family fell apart. If you did not know this previously I'm quite certain you know now - how Life doesn't stop when your world crumbles to the ground. And it can become confusing if you make the mistake of comparing yourself with others (don't do this!) if you start to wonder how this person or that person handled seemingly worse hardships with seemingly greater ease. <--acknowledge that this does occur. But remain mindful of the fact there are hardships...And there are upheavals. One taxes the resources you depend upon for survival/coping...and the other strips you of those resources and turns you out. If given the choice between the two experiences I know which one I'd choose a million times over...And I'm quite certain you know as much too.

    I came to this site on the tail of an upheaval (tail what hell am I saying tail for? I came in the eye of an upheaval). And you will find posts from my earlier history here talking about how '6w7 as fuck' I was. I have mentioned this to you before now that I'm thinking of it (and Lady X agreed having gone through a similar experience)... but with everything you wrote above as well? As I live and breath...you are a 7w6 that got his ass kicked by an upheaval...and just can't identify with the super-human that never has a bad day... which seems to be the cornerstone of every e7 description. Keep on embracing the 6 and 7 in that order. I did it. Lady X did it. It will make sense to you...I know. But while nothing is certain in my mind...with your e-type...this is damn near as close as I get.

    With what you said in the paragraph of your childhood... this doesn't tell me anything I can truly use to determine variant. What it does do is tell the story of a child glutton. In other words, many e7s become gluttonous for dreams and ideals. Shit, just the fact you utilized the word Disney in that paragraph automatically makes you 7w6 in my opinion...because that's exactly what it is. While normal children are enjoying Disneyland once every 2-5 years or so on the family vacation...e7 children actually live there in their minds. And yes, the dream/ideal consumption often includes a great deal of fairytaleish romance. Many e7s carry this 'addiction' to romantic idealism into adulthood.

    This information actually makes you more challenging to type for the variants.

    Tell me truly...how do you most often type on MBTI even if you don't agree with those results. Do you really test as ENTP? Or did you come by this because people sorta backed you into that box?

    With what seems like such high levels of Fe from you I've even tossed around the idea of ESFJ...but while I do not believe Elfboy is an ENFP 7w6 under any condition...YOU may in fact be. I have heard of ENTP 7w6s reporting similar things from childhood...but admit it is far more likely out of the mouth of an ENFP. And interestingly enough...ENFPs that are so/sx...regardless of e-type...seem to present with some kind of faux-Fe.

    All this to say...I'm still holding at ExxP 7w6 so/sx.

  2. #202
    So she did. small.wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post

    I always get these types of definitions of sx from NF's. However, I'm wondering if many sx defintions have an nf bias though because I know many NT and STP sx doms that wouldn't really relate as much to these sx descriptons. I'm wondering if sx can manifest itself in these particular types in a different way?
    Sorry I'm responding to this so late! Yes, I'm sure sx can look quite different depending on MB or core Enneagram type. When you say "these types of definitions", which part of my description were you referring to? I suppose it could've been the entire thing, just curious which part read NF to you.

    I should say, I can relate to a lot of the violence-tinted intensity of sx too. Someone on this thread mentioned wanted to punch people out, or stare them down or something along those lines. I do get that rush sometimes, almost like I can hear the Braveheart soundtrack in my head as I give everyone who passes me a direct and level stare. I know that sounds stupid (it probably is), but that's my best description of it. I feel the same way when it rains heavily or the wind is strong, and I walk out directly into it. It's something about being unhindered.

    Is that NF-ish too? I unfortunately do not have a handle on very much Meyers Briggs yet, I know much more about Enneagram anyway.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

  3. #203
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @skylights

    I just don't relate to what the other so/sx 6w7's are saying though. In fact, I wish I could find the description again but I heard that the so/sx 6w7's are basically a lot like 2w3's. In fact, from what I've read they basically just feel like helpless puppies in the world and they need to find someone to help them to survive it basically. Also, just like 2w3's, their sense of safety often depends on being liked. In fact, a lot of times, when they aren't liked by people they often freak out. If this is true, I just don't relate to this at all.
    @Starry

    1. Yes, I know many people have pitched the idea to me that I am actually a mistyped 7w6 that just has PTSD, and this would make a lot of sense as well. I am now investigating this more thoroughly.

    2.When I take a classic MBTI test I usually test ENFJ or ENFP.

    3. When I take a cognitive functions test, I get this....

    Your Cognitive Functions:
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.85
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||| 10.98
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.22
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.22
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||| 2.54
    Introverted Sensation (Si) |||||| 2
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||| 1.31
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) ||||| -3.75

    Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
    Most Likely: ENTP
    or Second Possibility: INFJ
    or Third Possibility: ENFJ

    4. I can't see myself as a core ENFJ though because I say too many offensive things.

    5.Yeah I admit that what I said didn't seem ENTP at all. In fact, it sounded NF as fuck.

  4. #204
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry
    ENFPs that are so/sx...regardless of e-type...seem to present with some kind of faux-Fe.
    Aaaaand that'd be me.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @skylights

    I just don't relate to what the other so/sx 6w7's are saying though. In fact, I wish I could find the description again but I heard that the so/sx 6w7's are basically a lot like 2w3's. In fact, from what I've read they basically just feel like helpless puppies in the world and they need to find someone to help them to survive it basically. Also, just like 2w3's, their sense of safety often depends on being liked. In fact, a lot of times, when they aren't liked by people they often freak out. If this is true, I just don't relate to this at all.
    Well, you can see I've just changed over to so/sx instead of sx/so, and I'm observing in day-to-day life how it really does fit me better. And my tritype is 6w7-2w3-9w1, but I don't really relate with feeling like a helpless puppy, lol. I do struggle with sp issues, of course, and I do derive a sense of security from being liked. But I also provide for myself, have kept long-term employment, save money, have a good, steady relationship, have had the had the same car for 8 years and it's still in good condition, have a good credit score entirely thanks to my own work, am a secure traveller, am well-educated, and feel generally competent in most situations. Given, I might "freak out" if person who disliked me was an important authority (because I'm not interested in anyone screwing me from above) or someone I really respected. But a 3 wing gives a certain amount of focus on competency - and 2 would much prefer to be the helper, not the helped, as 2 derives pride from their ability to help.

    The funny thing for me - and my boyfriend was noticing this yesterday, in fact - is that when it comes to helping others, I'm 110% competent and secure. I generally know how to get whatever they want or need and I'm not shy about doing it for them. But it's when it comes to myself - choosing what's best for myself - that I completely fail and my competency goes out the window. I have almost zero faith in my ability to choose well for myself. I do seek information from others but I don't seek a "rescuer" because I wouldn't trust them anyway - ultimately you have to accept a rescuer as being the one able to rescue you, after all. Unfortunately, the only thing I need rescuing from is myself. I still don't end up at helpless puppy - just indecisive, insecure puppy.

    In any case, I couldn't see you as a core ENFJ either. You don't come off as a dominant Judger at all.

    Do listen to @Starry. She's very insightful... I, too, could see you as ENxP 7w6 who had a really shitty run-in with reality.

  5. #205
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Aaaaand that'd be me.



    Well, you can see I've just changed over to so/sx instead of sx/so, and I'm observing in day-to-day life how it really does fit me better. And my tritype is 6w7-2w3-9w1, but I don't really relate with feeling like a helpless puppy, lol. I do struggle with sp issues, of course, and I do derive a sense of security from being liked. But I also provide for myself, have kept long-term employment, save money, have a good, steady relationship, have had the had the same car for 8 years and it's still in good condition, have a good credit score entirely thanks to my own work, am a secure traveller, am well-educated, and feel generally competent in most situations. Given, I might "freak out" if person who disliked me was an important authority (because I'm not interested in anyone screwing me from above) or someone I really respected. But a 3 wing gives a certain amount of focus on competency - and 2 would much prefer to be the helper, not the helped, as 2 derives pride from their ability to help.

    The funny thing for me - and my boyfriend was noticing this yesterday, in fact - is that when it comes to helping others, I'm 110% competent and secure. I generally know how to get whatever they want or need and I'm not shy about doing it for them. But it's when it comes to myself - choosing what's best for myself - that I completely fail and my competency goes out the window. I have almost zero faith in my ability to choose well for myself. I do seek information from others but I don't seek a "rescuer" because I wouldn't trust them anyway - ultimately you have to accept a rescuer as being the one able to rescue you, after all. Unfortunately, the only thing I need rescuing from is myself. I still don't end up at helpless puppy - just indecisive, insecure puppy.

    In any case, I couldn't see you as a core ENFJ either. You don't come off as a dominant Judger at all.

    Do listen to @Starry. She's very insightful... I, too, could see you as ENxP 7w6 who had a really shitty run-in with reality.
    Yeah I used to suck at solving problems. I had absolutely no faith in myself to solve them and I thought that I would fuck up everything. However, I'm now great at solving problems and have improved significantly over the years. I'm personally still on the fence about whether I'm a 6w7 or 7w6 though. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm a Ti<Fe user so I can't really see myself being an ENFP.

  6. #206
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Starry

    2.When I take a classic MBTI test I usually test ENFJ or ENFP.

    3. When I take a cognitive functions test, I get this....

    Your Cognitive Functions:
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.85
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||| 10.98
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.22
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.22
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||| 2.54
    Introverted Sensation (Si) |||||| 2
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||| 1.31
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) ||||| -3.75

    Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
    Most Likely: ENTP
    or Second Possibility: INFJ
    or Third Possibility: ENFJ

    4. I can't see myself as a core ENFJ though because I say too many offensive things.

    5.Yeah I admit that what I said didn't seem ENTP at all. In fact, it sounded NF as fuck.

    OMgosh, I didn’t specify...but I’m super glad you included both MBTI & function results because for you...both are needed to tell your story.

    You are 100 percent ENTP.

    I have absolutely no idea why this happens but ENTPs that are Ne>Fe>Ti or Ne>Fe=Ti will score as ENFP on the MBTI. Without any sense as to how the MBTI is tabulated I don’t know if this occurs because they do something that looks like Extroversion + Intuition + Feeling = ENFP or if Ne>Fe ENTPs actually select answers based on their own experience that the MBTI reserves specifically for ENFPs (I have no clue). Looking at the breakdown of your cognitive functions…I imagine an ENFJ result on the MBTI makes sense as well but doesn’t do anything to help isolate how/why things go wrong in the first place (I’m sure someone here knows.)

    As you know, an individual’s cognitive function results will fluctuate. I also I get the feeling you will understand what I’m asking and why when I say… Do you know if you are over-extroverting/stuck in a Ne/Fe loop due to the PTSD you mention above? Or do you believe Ne>Ni>Fe>Ti is accurate and represents who you truly are and have always been? It’s weird because if you knew you were stuck in that specific loop I would say hold-off on attempting to assign yourself a variant…because stress-induced Ne>Fe becomes a bottomless pit of desperately-seeking external validation (both personal and social validation)…and can resemble sx or so depending. With you, I get the sense this is merely how you are regardless. Obviously, I don’t know that for certain but will proceed as if that were the case until I hear differently. I think you are merely a ‘NF as fuck’ kind of ENTP.

    With this in mind, if you were an e3 core…I imagine you would look very much like an ENFJish-ENTP. In fact, I’d wager you’d encounter a fair number of people along the way that would actually suggest you were a mistyped ENFJ. <--From what I’ve gathered, this isn’t a common experience for you. iow, when people confront you in order to build a case against the ENTP type…they most often want it replaced with ENFP as opposed to ENFJ right? So, aside from what appears to be your natural ‘NF as fuck’ aura…why ENFP? What else might make you seem quite specifically ENFPish?


    Since the seemingly high levels of Fe coming out of you can attributed to actual high levels of actually authentic Fe and not…


    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Aaaaand that'd be me.
    …the stuff purchased from out of the back of a windowless, 1970's van parked underneath the freeway every other Tuesday like so-first ENFPs do...

    Haha skylights! I didn’t have you in mind when I typed that so I love that you caught it. Also, I want an archetype too…but if it’s going to be some messed-up witch destroyer of happy thoughts kind of thing…please send that to me privately. If, however, it’s something totally cool…to where people will be all like ‘I totally think Starry is totally cool now…’ go ahead and put that into your thread.



    Great One, with Fe accounted for…sx makes sense. Not sx/sp in a million years…but I don’t see a heck of a lot of people arguing over variant-auxs haha. But you are not…and are subsequently not allowed to list your type as ENTP 6w7 sx.

    You are and will forever be an ENTP 7w6 sx [eta: 7 sx with an inactive or phobic 6 wing]

    Naranjo's brief profile of Enneagram 7 with sexual variant dominance

    SX-7 - Heavenly. Glutton for things of the higher world. Dreamer. Passion to imagine something better than [stark] reality, to embellish reality. Looking at all things with optimism of someone who's in love. Too enthusiastic. NN to go for the sweetness of the imagined over ordinary reality. Need to fantasize. Rose-colored spectacles. Oral optimistic character (I think this was a Freudian reference). "I'm OK, You're OK."

  7. #207
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Starry

    Yes, I look like an NF in real life and don't really look that NTish. In fact, many believe me to be a mistyped ENFP. I think it's because I'm a 6 and I often reach outside myself to solve problems because I don't trust myself enough solve them. This in turn looks a lot like I'm using Te to solve problems by "consulting the experts" per say, and makes me look more ENFP. Also I don't look like a classic thinker on the outside and look very much like a feeler from first glance. After all, I'm somewhat kind, warm, understanding, and sensitive as well. In addition, I also am starting to believe that I may be an sx dom ENTP as well and let's get serious for a second....most ENTP's that I know are sx last and if you get really luckily you might find an sx second ENTP. When comparing the classic ENTP's level of sx to mine, it's like comparing a 25 year old mother who just had a new born's full and lactating breast to an old woman's breast that squeezes her breast and just white powder comes out (almost like sqeezing an empty powder bottle of Johnson and Johnson's). This is probably why I look more ENFP on the outside.

    EDIT: Also, yes, I might be in a tertiary loop.

  8. #208
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Starry

    Yes, I look like an NF in real life and don't really look that NTish. In fact, many believe me to be a mistyped ENFP. I think it's because I'm a 6 and I often reach outside myself to solve problems because I don't trust myself enough solve them. This in turn looks a lot like I'm using Te to solve problems by "consulting the experts" per say, and makes me look more ENFP. Also I don't look like a classic thinker on the outside and look very much like a feeler from first glance. After all, I'm somewhat kind, warm, understanding, and sensitive as well. In addition, I also am starting to believe that I may be an sx dom ENTP as well and let's get serious for a second....most ENTP's that I know are sx last and if you get really luckily you might find an sx second ENTP. When comparing the classic ENTP's level of sx to mine, it's like comparing a 25 year old mother who just had a new born's full and lactating breast to an old woman's breast that squeezes her breast and just white powder comes out (almost like sqeezing an empty powder bottle of Johnson and Johnson's). This is probably why I look more ENFP on the outside.

    EDIT: Also, yes, I might be in a tertiary loop.
    Maybe 6's just look like ENFP's.

    I'm starting to think this is why so many ppl think I'M AN ENFP on here... and I'm not. I'm and entj! gah!

    My thinkerness just doesn't come out. I've got a lot of Ni going on cause I was very alone as a kid. I think that's what shows.

    I guess it's because I use words like "thinkerness"... I guess only NF's are allowed to do that?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  9. #209
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    I think that 6 tends to make us all look a little more ISFJ

  10. #210
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Starry

    Yes, I look like an NF in real life and don't really look that NTish. In fact, many believe me to be a mistyped ENFP. I think it's because I'm a 6 and I often reach outside myself to solve problems because I don't trust myself enough solve them. This in turn looks a lot like I'm using Te to solve problems by "consulting the experts" per say, and makes me look more ENFP. Also I don't look like a classic thinker on the outside and look very much like a feeler from first glance. After all, I'm somewhat kind, warm, understanding, and sensitive as well. In addition, I also am starting to believe that I may be an sx dom ENTP as well and let's get serious for a second....most ENTP's that I know are sx last and if you get really luckily you might find an sx second ENTP.
    Great One... did you read my post thoughtfully as well as in its entirety? haha.
    Here's a quick synopsis I've prepared hitting the main points I had hoped you'd take away from what I wrote but...going off your response...doesn't quite appear you did:

    1.) You are an ENTP '4 reelz'

    2.) The reason why so many people believe you are ENFP is because the order of your function usage is not Intuition > Thinking but rather Intuition > Feeling <--And it doesn't matter that that Feeling is Fe as opposed to Fi. What matters is that it is Feeling period. If you are an extrovert that leads with Intuition followed by Feeling...you are going to vibe like an ENFP. A subsequent reason you seem 'ENFPie' is due to the fact you are a 7w6.

    Here's a quote by me from one of your "Type Great One" threads soon after your arrival here on 7-9-2012:
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ...so anyway fwiw Great One...I think you are an ENTP and an e7.
    When I saw your function scores (the ones you posted in this thread above)...I believe the only reason I felt confident you were ENTP as opposed ENFP was merely because...if you were to switch your Fe and Fi scores around...you and I would basically share the exact same function order/usage/results I admit that freely. Since, however, I'm currently on the market for a new avatar...what I thought I'd do instead was swap my Fi and Fe around...and start using this...




    My point is...is I have an advantage at being able to recognize you as ENTP and even still...once variants came into play I needed to be certain due to how unbelievably indistinguishable an 'Ne>Fe ENTP' can be from an 'Ne>Fi ENFP' that is specifically so-first (so/sx). Capisci? The only way you could be an sx-dom was if you were an ENTP. Which brings me to number 3 in the synopsis...

    3.) You are ENTP sx. The reason you are 7w6 sx instead of 6w7 sx is this:

    7w6 sx - often escape their fears and negative emotions by becoming 'addicted' to day-dreaming and subsequently replacing bad thoughts with happy, optimistic thoughts...(fantasizes about harmonious romantic relationships...or for you some you could say they 'think about sex a lot'.)

    6w7 sx - often escape their fears and negative emotions by becoming fearless. <--This state of fearlessness is achieved by the individual's perception that they are highly sexually desirable and wield a good deal of power and control because of it.

    7w6 sx - focuses on how *magically wonderful* the romantic other is.

    6w7 sx - focuses on the feelings of strength achieved via desirability of self.

    7w6 sx - 'They are sexy.'

    6w7 sx - 'l am sexy.'


    yes, there will be some overlap...but ummm...



    When comparing the classic ENTP's level of sx to mine, it's like comparing a 25 year old mother who just had a new born's full and lactating breast to an old woman's breast that squeezes her breast and just white powder comes out (almost like sqeezing an empty powder bottle of Johnson and Johnson's). This is probably why I look more ENFP on the outside.
    sick man.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. [INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...
    By Dali in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2356
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:37 AM
  3. You Know You're An So-dom When..
    By Nørrsken in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 03:52 PM
  4. [so] You know you´re a Social dom when...
    By SpankyMcFly in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:00 PM
  5. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO