• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

Permabanned
Re:

For me, it's telling me that I've picked them clean the first time. There isn't a whole lot left on the bones to go back for seconds. That sounds mean, or personal but it isn't. Sx dom really is sort of a moth against a light. If the light turns off, we're like...meh. Flying elsewhere.

flighty af brah

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I'm still confused about whether I'm Sx dom or Sp dom. :17425:

With people or things, it's either an intense connection, or complete and utter boredom that translates to torture. (To be fair, though, I'm probably incredibly boring to most people, too. It's not like we exist to please each other.)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you write a post for this thread but then delete it.

Starry

...when you still know what [MENTION=17945]Alaska[/MENTION]'s post said even though she deleted it.

just kidding I have no idea what it said.

Starry

Instead of watching paint dry?

I think I'm going to start a Valentine thread for sx doms. I'm just not sure how to ask for what I'm looking for. Perhaps I'll just start it and edit later.

Starry

is it like a belated xmas thing?

Yes.

I hope you put in some of your haiku's you wrote remember? Like, luv sux gfy
I'm serious.

*I forget that people are not big on San Valentino though

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
You're at the dentist getting your teeth drilled, and the only thing you notice is how well you connect with the dental assistant or dentist. :shrug:

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes the only thing that gets you going is chasing irrational romantic fantasies.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You're at the dentist getting your teeth drilled, and the only thing you notice is how well you connect with the dental assistant or dentist. :shrug:

I remember once having a cute dentist put my head to his belly and rinse my mouth. I proceeded to tell the person I was dating at that time, which was apparently a bad idea.

Why am I like this.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Sometimes the only thing that gets you going is chasing irrational romantic fantasies.
I don't want this to be true, but it is. Also, I could be "all in" on that fantasy one moment, and then later that same day be completely rational and "permanently" shun the idea. Until the next day that is. Rinse and repeat.

I need more hobbies.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
you can be sx dom when you enjoy the thrill of the hunt, love to be sexually acrive and promiscuous and you enjoy some chaos

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't want this to be true, but it is. Also, I could be "all in" on that fantasy one moment, and then later that same day be completely rational and "permanently" shun the idea. Until the next day that is. Rinse and repeat.

I need more hobbies.

I can relate. Even if I don't outwardly show it, my need for connection, that "spark" for another, is one of my core motivations. Which definitely leads to constant bouts of obsession. I've learned to distract myself temporarily, which prevents me from going insane over it, lol.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I can relate. Even if I don't outwardly show it, my need for connection, that "spark" for another, is one of my core motivations. Which definitely leads to constant bouts of obsession. I've learned to distract myself temporarily, which prevents me from going insane over it, lol.
I like to think ive developed a sort of zen over the years, but a really cute lecturer showed up and for about one day i was in cloud nine.