• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What part of it don't you understand?

oh i'm sorry..i just don't know anything about hercules quest for golden apples or what it means when you said it.

just admitting complete ignorance here to the reference. no clue what that means.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
oh i'm sorry..i just don't know anything about hercules quest for golden apples or what it means when you said it.

just admitting complete ignorance here to the reference. no clue what that means.

It was a play on words. I was comparing trying to get with this 6w7 sx/so woman to Hercule's quest to find the golden apples. Hercules was sent on an almost impossible quest in Greek Mythology, to find a set of Golden Apples. I was using the "Golden Apples" as a metaphor for trying to seduce this woman (breasts are like apples, get it?) So in other words, trying to get this woman's "Golden Apples" was very difficult.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder if I wasn't aware of this instinctual stacking stuff if right now I would be continually texting my current interest, betraying my desire to devour her essence.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder if I wasn't aware of this instinctual stacking stuff if right now I would be continually texting my current interest, betraying my desire to devour her essence.

ha!! i know what you mean!! i am aware of it now and sometimes think to tell myself that i don't actually have to share every single thought all day long with my sp boyfriend who probably just really wants to work. :blush:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ha!! i know what you mean!! i am aware of it now and sometimes think to tell myself that i don't actually have to share every single thought all day long with my sp boyfriend who probably just really wants to work. :blush:

Probably knowing about this stuff helps you realize that if other's don't show the same strength of intensity, it doesn't necessarily mean anything about their interest.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:thinking: I wonder if so-doms or sp-doms ever feel like they have to reign in their preferred instinct. I know that it frustrates me greatly at times that I have to do so with mine in order not to scare people to pieces or overwhelm them. And a part of me doesnt feel it is fair if others dont have to do that :ranting:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:thinking: I wonder if so-doms or sp-doms ever feel like they have to reign in their preferred instinct. I know that it frustrates me greatly at times that I have to do so with mine in order not to scare people to pieces or overwhelm them. And a part of me doesnt feel it is fair if others dont have to do that :ranting:

"I love you couch. You understand me." :wubbie:

I know it's not fair. It's like look,you sp and so people annoy the fuck out of us sx people too, but since caring what people think of you and being conscientious are socially acceptable you feel superior to us.

But actually don't we superior to them? Hmm? Like we have to reign in and control or supress what we are so we don't scare people...while secretly thinking thoughts like "my life is more interesting than theirs" or "I'm too much for them."

Come on Amar. False modesty will only get you so far in life.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It reminds me of that film "Dinner For Schmucks" when the mouse arts and crafts guy looks around and says "wow when you said this was a dinner for extraordinary people you weren't kidding, I'm not sure I even fit in here!"

Sx doms, we are the extraordinary people that some people think are idiots. It takes a trained eye to see how awesome we are.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:huh: Err...that was just frustration venting coupled with an honest question. I never said I felt superior to them. Also said 'IF others dont have to' as in...do they? I just notice that it is mostly sx-dom people who complain about this stuff, but I dont know why that is.

My life atm actually isnt that interesting or exciting. It just..well is. I do believe I'm too much for people, coz welp, they've told me so repeatedly. And thats why I bother to reign myself in. I rather not scare off people I do respect and appreciate and want in my life. I don't mind the corset, though sometimes, it would be fun not to have to wear it daily :alttongue:

Edit: I will admit though that I fully enjoy the perks that being an sx-dom brings and the 'talents' that go with it. I'm not ashamed of those, nor do I want to hide those and perhaps in that way you could argue we are 'superior' in that field. Just like so-doms and sp-doms are in theirs. But that talent also comes with a downside, one which I was venting on. And I guess I wonder if the same is true for the others.

S

Stansmith

Why is there such a high proportion of Sx-doms on this forum? lol. They're much more exotic IRL

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is there such a high proportion of Sx-doms on this forum? lol. They're much more exotic IRL

Haha because we're obsessive and want to know everything there is to know about our interests. We need to feel the accuracy from within.

S

Stansmith

Haha because we're obsessive and want to know everything there is to know about our interests. We need to feel the accuracy from within.

I always pictured sx's spending most of their time at orgies or motorcycle rides into the sunset

Starry

0211nerds_sub_microsoft.jpg

We're SX. We're Proud. And we're on the internet for no particular reason - seducing people 'all exotically.'

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always pictured sx's spending most of their time at orgies or motorcycle rides into the sunset

we're just searching for the juice wherever it can be found.

Starry

*Reflecting on the experience of the sx-dom...

"What is to give light must endure burning." - Viktor E. Frankl

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

I may or may not be an sx dom. I am not really sure to tell the truth. However, when my previous lovers have done this to me, it has really pissed me off. I have two main modes that I operate in, and those two modes are work and love. When I am working at my job or on scholastics in order to further my career, then I want to be left the hell alone to do this in peace. However, when I am done with that, then I want to spend every waking moment I can with my lover. I do not want to mix the two. I find that many Sx doms (especially NF's) don't really understand this.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I may or may not be an sx dom. I am not really sure to tell the truth. However, when my previous lovers have done this to me, it has really pissed me off. I have two main modes that I operate in, and those two modes are work and love. When I am working at my job or on scholastics in order to further my career, then I want to be left the hell alone to do this in peace. However, when I am done with that, then I want to spend every waking moment I can with my lover. I do not want to mix the two. I find that many Sx doms (especially NF's) don't really understand this.

This may be a Te thing or an Sx thing or both. When Sx's get involved in something, they don't like to be distracted. There's nothing precluding an Sx from doing this but not wanting it done to them.