• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
ok, maybe they will give a shit, but it doesn't change the impulse. having talked to you on the phone at length, you display these two traits in spades

Are we talking about having the impulse to do so, or actually acting upon that impulse?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well if it's having the impulse to approach, then I agree but when it comes to actually doing it, I'm not so sure that I agree.

given some of the things you've said to women, I would have to disagree :tongue:
you are a sexual freak and have difficulty getting on in the civilized world because of it.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
given some of the things you've said to women, I would have to disagree :tongue:
you are a sexual freak and have difficulty getting on in the civilized world because of it.

I don't approach as much as I would like though, because I often am afraid that I am not "attractive" enough to date a person.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ hmm a phobic 6 thing?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And elfboy I don't feel like I have to stalk someone like prey. ( not saying I'm not naturally the pursuer) but its more of a moth to flame thing... Must have that more more more type thing.

But I don't feel like I'm stalking or hunting haha just wanna touch the flame singed eyebrows be damned! Haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was just thinking the same thing. Do you approach most of the time, Lady X?

Idk subtley maybe or just make contact in a friendly way. I don't really like to be approached myself. I guess unless its done in the same way.

But I honestly haven't spent much time single so were talking just a handful of times really.

Edit: that's not to say I won't be blunt once I've made up my mind tho.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Idk subtley maybe or just make contact in a friendly way. I don't really like to be approached myself. I guess unless its done in the same way.

But I honestly haven't spent much time single so were talking just a few times really.

Then how do you get with guys then? They approach you?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then how do you get with guys then? They approach you?

Well like I said I haven't been single much

But if I like someone I engage them often... Moth to flame thing... Just want contact you know?

I don't know if that's considered pursuing... I guess it is.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well like I said I haven't been single much

But if I like someone I engage them often... Moth to flame thing... Just want contact you know?

I don't know if that's considered pursuing... I guess it is.

Let's put it this way, in your last relationships, who was the one that first pursued the other: you or him?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's put it this way, in your last relationships, who was the one that first pursued the other: you or him?

It's like I made him aware of me, he pursued, then pulled back ( shyness) then I pulled him back in.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It's like I made him aware of me, he pursued, then pulled back ( shyness) then I pulled him back in.

I've noticed that the push-pull method seems to be an sx/so thing. Are you sure you aren't sx/so?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've noticed that the push-pull method seems to be an sx/so thing. Are you sure you aren't sx/so?

I don't believe it is... I mean I only push when I don't feel like the intensity is matched. It's a self preservation instinct.

And I don't think you read that right.
I pulled he pulled, then he pulled back due to shyness and I pulled him back in.

I wasn't actually doing any pushing there.
But... Have since just out of sp instincts.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OP Intermission...

You know you're an sx-dom when so-doms make you feel like you're not quite housebroken.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't believe it is... I mean I only push when I don't feel like the intensity is matched. It's a self preservation instinct.

And I don't think you read that right.
I pulled he pulled, then he pulled back due to shyness and I pulled him back in.

I wasn't actually doing any pushing there.
But... Have since just out of sp instincts.

True. Your style of seduction seems too subdued to be sx/so. Sx/so's tend to have one of the most direct and aggressive styles of seduction of all the types.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True. Your style of seduction seems too subdued to be sx/so. Sx/so's tend to have one of the most direct and aggressive styles of seduction of all the types.

well it makes perfect sense that they would.

they just jump right on in and swim around and we keep having to do temperature checks to make sure it still feels good.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
well it makes perfect sense that they would.

they just jump right on in and swim around and we keep having to do temperature checks to make sure it still feels good.

Well nothing can be worse than trying to date a 6w7 sx/so. I tried to date one of those one time, and I felt like I was on a Hercules quest for her "Golden Apples".

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm sorry i don't understand that.
i'm sure i could google it but i'm very sleepy.