User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 361

  1. #101
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I can guarantee you that your eyes are big, brights , intenses and wide opened, saslou.
    .. Right back at ya sweetheart.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  2. #102
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Interesting, a fellow ISTP Sx-dom, Speed Gavroche, insists that Sx-doms aren't usually "emo".

    When I said:

    He said:


    And in response to my relation to Sx:

    He said:
    I disagree with Speed, but I do often.
    From what you have posted here, I think you could be a possible sx. I was very mopey over men when I was a teen, and totally into my relationships with them. I was hyper-sensitive when it came to getting their approval and love. Getting into a good relationship has always been my #1. Yes, I have gone through periods where I would cry alot because I didn't have as many dates as I would've liked, but when I do a comparison, I had more relationships than your average Joe, and more longer relationships. I've had a boyfriend constantly since I was 17. These days, I don't lay around and cry when I don't have a boyfriend lol, but I definitely become more depressed, and start searching.

    Like you, I don't care that much how I look usually. I don't wear any makeup, most of the time, and I am usually unkempt. But I do, maybe every couple of weeks, dress up a few times, and do my makeup, hair, nails, hot clothing, etc. I enjoy doing it, and if I don't do it often enough, I feel unsatisfied. It's not something I would want to do everyday, however, as I prefer to be inconspicuous for the most part. I am so hyper-aware of my sexuality and other's sexuality, and how it is affecting us, that I don't want to make myself up, to draw more attention to the fact that I am a sexual being. I do like to on occasion, however, but I am sure it is different for an sx/so.

    My dad was also estp 7w6 sx/sp, and believe me, he put me to shame when it comes to "emo" lol.... He actually burst into tears and sobbed in public at a gathering with old friends. He was really super-sensitive and jealous over my mother. He would get angry and lash out over small things, and be broody. My sister "hurt his feelings" when she told him he should get a nose job, at 75.... hahahahahahahahaha.

    I can also get very paranoid about how I look sometimes, and pick at my flaws, especially with new dates. I've also gone through periods where I felt unattractive, in fact, probably for the most part, from 15 to 30. My self-esteem is alot better now, when it comes to that, which is funny because I'm 41 and supposedly looking worse lol..... I think it can be something you can "grow out of", to stop allowing other people's opinions to mess with your head. It's more about what you think looks good, and if they don't like it, well, too fucking bad. I'm sure I don't think they are perfect-looking either.

    I know a guy who is sp/so, and he likes to be with girls, but he can go for years and years without being in a relationship. He can take it or leave it, and it's certainly nothing he is all-that into. Yes, he can get sortof depressed when a relationship ends, as all of us can, but he seems to get over it quickly, and he doesn't really care that much when he is going to get into the next one. It seems that many without sx can take it or leave it. It's last on their list.

    I tend to think that a female sx who doesn't have a close relationship with their father might develop "daddy issues", and it might make them into more-mopey, depressed teens, and they may be less-sure that they are attractive. At least, that's what I think happened to me.
    Last edited by ICUP; 09-06-2011 at 05:48 PM.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  3. #103
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    _When you walk in the street, you often look strangers directly in their eyes, and even try to intimidate them sometimes. You also often feel a compulsion to destroy the car, crash the shop window, hit on people etc.

    _Your eyes are big, intense, bright and wide opened.

    _You are attracted to drugs because it's dangerous.
    dude, these are counter phobic 6, not Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    me
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Why would people be telling you that you were too intense if you were sx first? i'm not sx/sp but my experience of sx is that it only comes out "intensly" or full force when someone can match me in terms of wavelengths. I will go as far as the connection allows, but not very far around people i'm not in sync with. Therefore, I never get the "too intense" remark, because the people who would be saying that wouldn't see the full force of me. Ever.

    I know whose in line with me and who isn't. My radar is so specific and refined, hardly anyone will see how far I might go with something...

  5. #105
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Anyone can be "intense". I'm not sx-first, but I know that I've had a tendency to intimidate people without meaning to.

    Behavioral characteristics only hint at what's going on underneath, they don't determine it. A lot of people around here seem to think of it it as the other way around.

    • "My eyes look intense, therefore I have an overwhelming subconscious preoccupation with intimacy and attractiveness".
    • "I'm not into books or science, therefore I'm not a Five."
    • "I loathe material possessions, therefore I'm not Sp-dominant."
    Hello

  6. #106
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    ... you're a total narcissist.

    At least, if this thread is to be believed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #107
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    ... you're a total narcissist.

    At least, if this thread is to be believed.
    I prefer the terminology Healthy Narcissism please
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthy_narcissism
    I am not that important though.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  8. #108
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    let's see if this counts haha...raging thunderstorm outside... crazy wind.. lightning...thunder so loud you almost pee your pants and i'm loving every second of it. my sx last bf hates it to death.

    what do you think? haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #109
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    let's see if this counts haha...raging thunderstorm outside... crazy wind.. lightning...thunder so loud you almost pee your pants and i'm loving every second of it. my sx last bf hates it to death.

    what do you think? haha
    Wait, you like that? Perhaps I'm not an Sx-dom then? o_o
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  10. #110
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    haha i do but i have no idea if it means anything at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. [INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...
    By Dali in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2356
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:37 AM
  3. You Know You're An So-dom When..
    By Nørrsken in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 03:52 PM
  4. [so] You know you´re a Social dom when...
    By SpankyMcFly in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:00 PM
  5. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO