First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    To feel confortable does'nt equal as Sx. It's Sp who seeks confort, Sx are intense quickly, but are not truting quickly. Different thing.
    But wouldn't an Sp-dom be slow to get close to someone? I would think an Sx-dom would get attached easily.

If not, then what about if you don't like to take relationships slow and you know very quickly if you like a person or not? Is that Sx?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Sometimes it's better than actual sex with a woman.
    agreed. and emphasis on MINIMUM once a day
    I'll spare further details
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    You know you're an sx when:

You feel entitled to piss off other people, but when they do it back, you get your feelings hurt and become "emo".
    ISTPs confessing to being emo...this thread just got interesting
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    ISTPs confessing to being emo...this thread just got interesting
    LoL, I think all sx'es are to a certain degree. I don't think I go as emo as other types, but I think the sx adds emotionality to a type, moreso than the other stackings.
    My entj S.O. calls me "emo".... we laugh because I get all sappy in a Hallmark aisle or when a Lionel Ritchie song comes on in a restaurant. Also, I will tell him that sometimes he hurt my feelings, and it will seem kindof silly how I am getting my feelings hurt over something that isn't that bad. Sx'es can be comical in the way that they get their feelings hurt over petty, shallow stuff that other people really don't understand. In my case, I know it sounds silly, but it's still present, nevertheless. I really am kind of sensitive, when it comes down to it..... I just usually don't show anyone that side of myself. When I was a kid, I would just lay in bed alone and cry when it hurt. LoL..... I wouldn't show anyone.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

_When you walk in the street, you often look strangers directly in their eyes, and even try to intimidate them sometimes. You also often feel a compulsion to destroy the car, crash the shop window, hit on people etc.

_Your eyes are big, intense, bright and wide opened.

_You are attracted to drugs because it's dangerous.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESFJ

_When you walk in the street, you often look strangers directly in their eyes, and even try to intimidate them sometimes. You also often feel a compulsion to destroy the car, crash the shop window, hit on people etc.

1st bolded - I thought that was just depression, lol
    2nd bolded - I hit on them on my mind.
    3rd bolded - I was thinking about LSD this evening while watching woodstock AGAIN. Ohhh pretty colours but its bad.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    LoL, I think all sx'es are to a certain degree. I don't think I go as emo as other types, but I think the sx adds emotionality to a type, moreso than the other stackings.
    My entj S.O. calls me "emo".... we laugh because I get all sappy in a Hallmark aisle or when a Lionel Ritchie song comes on in a restaurant. Also, I will tell him that sometimes he hurt my feelings, and it will seem kindof silly how I am getting my feelings hurt over something that isn't that bad. I really am kind of sensitive, when it comes down to it..... I just usually don't show anyone that side of myself. When I was a kid, I would just lay in bed alone and cry when it hurt. LoL..... I wouldn't show anyone.
    Interesting, a fellow ISTP Sx-dom, Speed Gavroche, insists that Sx-doms aren't usually "emo".

When I said:
    Whenever I'm around someone I really like, I get VERY paranoid about how attractive I look to them. If I'm going to meet with them somewhere, I go the extra mile to look good. But in general, everyday life, it's not that important to me.
    He said:
    Another proof that you are not Sx! When you are Sx, you are in a constant alert mode like there was an opportunity for sex and intimacy at each second. Listen, as an Sx-first, I never go out in a appearance that could make me look ugly and not attractive, and when i do, i consider it at a risk. Of course, as many Sx, I often indulge in neglect, the most extreme cases of horrible neglect come from Sx/So, but I take on me that I'm taking a risk for this time, and then, I look at me in a mirror and I think something like "eh, actually that make look like an adventurer, pretty interesting, hello honey, wanna fuck?".

If you don't care about intimacy as a general rule but are obsessed with someone from time to time, it's a typical clue nat you're not Sx, Sx-last are even more like this. And Sx is not about "find love", damn! Are we suposed to be emo shit or something ?!!
    And in response to my relation to Sx:
    Sexual: I wouldn't say that I'm that aware of my connection and desirability amongst individuals, but I would say that I'm generally not attractive and desirable (though my low self-esteem may skew this opinion). I've been told numerous times by different people (and I've heard from other people) that I'm not attractive, both personality-wise and appearance-wise. Nor have girls bothered to talk to me (which is why most of my friends are guys), and I've never had a girlfriend. I would say that my lack of a partner over the years and my failures with biggest crushes over the years has left me crushed more than anything else, but, although I mope and cry over this, I don't do much about it -- half because I think it's no use, half because I'm too lazy and uncomfortable to commit myself to making myself more sexually attractive. Does that still count?
    He said:
    Actually that has to do with being Sx-last. Sx-second is possible, but Sx-first is absolutely not.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

He's right, your dominant instinct subconsciously pervades every thought and action - it's not something that just turns on and off when the situation dictates.

This is the whole point of things like the enneagram - to help you identify things about yourself that you would not have otherwise noticed, precisely because they're below your normal self-awareness moment to moment.
    Hello

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    1st bolded - I thought that was just depression, lol
    2nd bolded - I hit on them on my mind.
    3rd bolded - I was thinking about LSD this evening while watching woodstock AGAIN. Ohhh pretty colours but its bad.
    I can guarantee you that your eyes are big, brights , intenses and wide opened, saslou.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Lol. Totally true.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp