you know you're sp/sx when
- during your teen years, you were astonished at the utterly moronic things people would do at the expense of personal safety, comfort and health. examples include drugs, joining gangs and doing things that were illegal without any sort of plan or escape strategy
teen years, yes. College, I was all about those things (not joining gangs, ha ha). Completely on the edge.
- peer pressure does not effect you at all
I could give a crap about peer pressure. Those I love, them disapproving is another thing...
- people make fun of you for being high maintenance and taking good care of yourself
I am so low maintenance it's absurd. I sort of take good care of myself.
- you can't stand being around people who don't take care of themselves
If you mean don't take care of their soul, live their authentic life, then yes. 'Taking care of yourself' in purely physical ways strikes me as very boring.
- you find people poor hospitality distasteful and downright unacceptable
I am completely oblivious to hospitality.
- you are offended by people who don't give you any friggin personally space
Not offended. Irritated.
- when people say things like "a simple life is a full life" or "money isn't important" you think to yourself 'nigga you crazy'
I think... soulmate... love you... I would never use the stupid n word.
- it is important that your work time and your leisure time seperate.
Work and leisure should be the same. I don't want to do something unless I love it.
- when someone tells you to do something productive when you're relaxing you say "I am doing something productive."
I don't say it but I think that you are a major uptight freak who should get out of my life.
- you are amazed at how people can work themselves to the point of compromising their health and not notice
Yes, but I am often envious of those people for living a life of passion.
- you enjoy shopping, either by yourself or with 1-3 friends who are good company
Shopping is my least favorite thing in the world unless it's thrifting and I'm in the mood.
- you are polite, but you only stay stick around if the company is good and unintrusive. if they're not, you simply leave (unless you have some other obligation)
Yeah, I'd agree. If the company is good, though, I'll be one of the last to leave.
- you don't like going to sports games because you're constantly thinking "what the fuck is everyone doing?"
You mean like the crowd? I'm not a sports event person, but I do like watching baseball. I can get pretty into it, especially if it's nice out and it's a little league game or something. Not a team player, though.
Not clear on my variants, but one thing I do know, Elfboy: whatever you are, I ain't. I don't relate to your energy at all. Not to be mean or anything, it's just like we're from different planets.