Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    elfboy- you use way too many stereotypes and paint with a spray gun where a very fine brush should be required... every time you start a thread like this you just end up getting a bunch of negative reactions. You'd think, as a self typed primary Ne user, that you'd be able to connect the dots
    I'm beginning to doubt the Ne actually. my annoyance with these threads is that people fail to grasp my underlying purpose for creating them in the first place. this thread in particular was supposed to be mostly for fun. perhaps I'm really INTJ.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    After haver thought a bit more about this, I realize that if my parents were dead, my first reaction would be to cry. Just have a hard time to figure out "death"? Actually I'm not sure. I remembered that when my grandfather dead I cryed two weeks later because I need that time to realize it. And I missed his funeral, thing that I sadly regreted then.
    now that you mention it, I'm the same way. not just with death, but with most emotional responses. for instance, it took about a month to realize emotionally that I would never have to sit in a high school classroom again
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

...you just said that the thread was supposed to be about fun and proceeded to type yourself as INTJ? LOL.

Hon, your Fi is showing, tuck it away. You wanna be understood as you make an effort to understand others, but the truth is, it's just not the way the rest of the world works. If you want them to follow what you're saying, you'll have to use the 'common tongue' to express your ideas and that includes not presenting drafts. TiFe folks don't particularly enjoy drafts, they wanna see a finished product or they'll finish it for you..and probably in a way you did not envision
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    ...you just said that the thread was supposed to be about fun and proceeded to type yourself as INTJ? LOL.

Hon, your Fi is showing, tuck it away. You wanna be understood as you make an effort to understand others, but the truth is, it's just not the way the rest of the world works. If you want them to follow what you're saying, you'll have to use the 'common tongue' to express your ideas and that includes not presenting drafts. TiFe folks don't particularly enjoy drafts, they wanna see a finished product or they'll finish it for you..and probably in a way you did not envision
    I'm probably ENFP, just having doubts, but I don't see the OP as a "draft". it's purpose was merely misunderstood or not correctly stated. could you explain what you mean by this?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    my annoyance with these threads is that people fail to grasp my underlying purpose for creating them in the first place. this thread in particular was supposed to be mostly for fun.
    I got that you were having a lauff, but personally it's interesting enough for me to take it seriously, kinda.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm probably ENFP, just having doubts, but I don't see the OP as a "draft". it's purpose was merely misunderstood or not correctly stated. could you explain what you mean by this?
    I'll try

I recognize part of myself in you (though you have far more resilience than I ever had), in that, when tossing out how you 'feel' in words, it is true and consistent and from the heart, but it crudely translates into words. And we tend to gloss over that coz the intent of it is what we feel matters. Unfortunately, when you don't polish your words and rephrase and bounce back to yourself how others, with different perspectives on life than yourself, are likely to interpret it, it's kinda like you're speaking broken english, the level that japanese tourists have

So, chances are, the things you're trying to convey aren't going to be understood by others, as they don't have the same way of thinking that you do, and you're not 'translating' those raw thoughts/feelings in a way they can assess as accurate. When I first came here, I did the same. And man did I curse Ti -users (still do sometimes, filthy little buggers ), but they did teach me one thing: grammar nazi's and nitpickers that they are, they flesh out the meaning of every word in your every sentence, in order to accurately portray the idea. And that's something that is worth learning, in order to avoid these kinda of repeat misunderstandings, coz, as you can tell, it's hard to reset those once they get started. It's like a frigging avalanche, especially with fellow Ne-users, as they'll start interpreting shit from your sloppy sentences that aren't there..and it's hard to convince them otherwise.

Btw, I'm seriously aware of the fact that I've just demonstrated my own case, as I didn't bother to 'socially' filter my text. My guess is (I like living on the edge) that you'll get what I'm saying as we're both NeFi and like to brainstorm..and don't mind brainstorm-'drafts'. Others may completely misread what I've just stated...we'll see. Ohh it'll be fun
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm just tired of stereotypes being thrown around on the site... they're fucking annoying, especially if everyone negatively stereotypes you all of the time :steam:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

what is its purpose, then? (if it's "for fun", you'll need to explain a little more since it doesn't really seem "fun" or "funny" to me)
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Elf, correct me if I'm wrong but:

Random, he's having fun with the concept and cliche's of the self-preservational type by going over the top, but also being brutally honest about himself in the process and is encouraging others to do the same. It's kinda like having a pretty truth wrapped in a pink bow, which he hopes everyone will recognize as just some added spice
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Elf, correct me if I'm wrong but:

Random, he's having fun with the concept and cliche's of the self-preservational type by going over the top, but also being brutally honest about himself in the process and is encouraging others to do the same. It's kinda like having a pretty truth wrapped in a pink bow, which he hopes everyone will recognize as just some added spice
    I think that's about right. this type of thread is modeled after a lot of threads on personality cafe (the culture of which seems much more NFP dominated than typeC, so I feel like they get me more). they have lots of threads like "you know you're a 7 when..." "you know you're an INFP when..." and people post ridiculous habits they have that are loosely correlated with their type. the fact that it's only a broad generalization/loose correlation is implied
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!