• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] sx/sp dating sx/soc

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I usually notice sx/sps meshing well with sp/sxs.

The_World_As_Will

Personally I've found myself attracted to/meshing well with SO/SX's, always seems to be a bit of reluctant with SP firsts and seconds, but idk i think my openness may scare them off?

themarlins

non-sx first just dont give me that fire and all guns blazing connection that another sx does.

The chemistry is different with another sx. It's like... finally, another person on my level.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
non-sx first just dont give me that fire and all guns blazing connection that another sx does.

The chemistry is different with another sx. It's like... finally, another person on my level.

Correct. I like me some sx-sp, though sp-sx has an interesting way of flying under the radar and being really intense when it counts as well :drool:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personally I've found myself attracted to/meshing well with SO/SX's, always seems to be a bit of reluctant with SP firsts and seconds, but idk i think my openness may scare them off?

I find dominant SP types tend to push the energy away more willingly than other types. Similar to themarlins say, it is sort of like controlling that fire instead.