User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default variant stackings

so..i've decided it's all very confusing because there just isn't enough consistent information available. yesterday i read so many different descriptions that i went from thinking i was sp/sx to perhaps so first...or sx first again depending on what site i was on. it's makin me a bit nutty...i even took some test that said i was 2w1 so wth or 7w6 so but then something else will say sx first by a whole lot and the others are very close...so...what the bloody hell!?

is there anyone that can give me some celebrity enfp people with different stackings so that i may make some comparisons....also...it's confusing because if i am 7w6 i think that 6 wing makes so many things very contradictory...like i can be very warm and friendly or i can be withdrawn and distant...confident or insecure..so it will vary so much depending on mood...it seems it really shouldn't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

What appears to be consistent with sx first people is the desire to need strong and near immediate connections with romantic partners. It's almost like big bang or nothing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...hmm...i still don't know. forever i thought i was sx/so and maybe i am but then i read some other stacking descriptions i identified with and i just don't know...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah...hmm...i still don't know. forever i thought i was sx/so and maybe i am but then i read some other stacking descriptions i identified with and i just don't know...
    Ignore all the type specific descriptions, which of these do you identify with?

Survival Instinct (sp)
    Your focus is placed on comfort, health and survival (or the lack thereof).
    • Am I comfortable?
    • What is my environment like?
    • How healthy am I?

Herding Instinct (so)
    Your focus is placed on group relations (or the lack thereof).
    • Do I fit in with others?
    • What groups do I belong to, if any?
    • What am I contributing to the group, if anything?

Mating Instinct (sx)
    Your focus is placed on 1-to-1 relationships (or the lack thereof).
    • Am I desirable?
    • Is the connection we have intense enough?
    • Do you complete me?
    Hello

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

thanks...i'd have to pick sx first from that but it still seems a bit much...i'm not quite that intense about it...and reading other descriptions...there's more stuff in each i relate to. ughh...i just don't know
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    .....i'd have to pick sx first from that.....
    Hi there.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

In all seriousness, the way I see it, it's something like this (short versions):

sx - desire for closeness, intimacy (can certainly be platonic), interested in what makes people tick, often seen as very intense
    sp - sort of a "lone wolf", march to the beat of your own drum, rebellious streak, don't try to tell me what to do or get too much in my personal space
    so - group dynamics, more people-oriented
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

they just feel like 3 different moods... :/
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

easiest for me to isolate is sp. have a really hard time telling the difference between so and sx.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i just am really trying to imagine how i behave in group settings...and sometimes i'm a loan wolf...doing my own thing and completely unconcerned with what everyone else is doing...other times...i'm like...oooh...so many people here yay...and seem to gravitate to the people i intuitively find the most interesting and love getting to know them...and sometimes i'm just in the mix...being all easy going and enjoying peoples company...

i'm really confused...i don't think i'm intense...or overly concerned with self..or comfort and i don't really think i give a damn rather i fit into "society" or am accepted by peers....BLAH!!
    -Jim Morrison