• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Enneagram/instinct variant and love languages

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
like what? what in there was sx like that you're asking about?
were you talking to me?

- lots of cuddling
- lots of romantic/sensual activities
- lots of affection
it's not a long list, but these three things cover a lot of activities. mostly I just want someone I can shower with affection and who has a generally sensual, pleasant and inviting atmosphere about them. most of the sensuality outside of snuggling/spending time together is more implicit, like the way we talk to each other. there aren't a lot of outwardly sexual expectations that say an Sx/So or So/Sx might have

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
were you talking to me?

- lots of cuddling
- lots of romantic/sensual activities
- lots of affection
it's not a long list, but these three things cover a lot of activities. mostly I just want someone I can shower with affection and who has a generally sensual, pleasant and inviting atmosphere about them. most of the sensuality outside of snuggling/spending time together is more implicit, like the way we talk to each other. there aren't a lot of outwardly sexual expectations that say an Sx/So or So/Sx might have

no...i was asking the person that asked you if all sx people were like that. it confused me because i didn't see anything that stood out as different than i assumed most people do in romantic relationships.

Silveresque

Most important to me: mutual acceptance and understanding, sharing insights, authenticity, words of affirmation
Least important: physical touch, gifts

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no...i was asking the person that asked you if all sx people were like that. it confused me because i didn't see anything that stood out as different than i assumed most people do in romantic relationships.

OH! *facepalm* :doh:

I thought he just meant in general. I just jumped right to his post without even bothering to read what the rest of the thread was about. I got ahead of myself. :laugh:

B

brainheart

4w5, my guess is sx, then what... dunno

Physical touch
Quality time
Words of affirmation
Gifts- make me a mix or I'll make you one, a sure sign of being smitten, but other gifts, not personal ones, pretty much indifferent to.
Acts of service (receive, not give- like clean or grocery shop cause I hate it; I'm terrible at doing this for people. I'm not good at giving in this way.)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an sx and top two which are much higher than the rest and close together in ranking are:
- Words of affirmation
- Physical touch

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
4w5 so/sp

Prefer to give: Quality time, physical touch
Prefer to receive: Quality time, words of affirmation

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
4w3 so/sx

Prefer to give: Words of affirmation, physical touch
Prefer to receive: Quality time, words of affirmation

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know what exactly this format is, but I'll post my love style anyway.
Usually I prefer to assert my feelings for someone, but I never can bring myself to do it. Often I find myself observing the girl to find out her soft spot so I can put it in the right words. I'm dominant when it comes to guys and fights, but when it comes to girls I'm a super submissive softy.
I prefer to receive constant feedback about how awesome I am in order to feed my ego, including how good looking the girl thinks I am, cause I take great pride in my appearance. I also don't mind a bit of physical affection, since I am often reluctant to give it myself. Me trying to kiss a girl is like the sterotypical ISFJ trying to jump a cliff when their authority tells tem not to. It's not going to happen.
I apologize if this is not what you meant by "love language" again,I did not know the format, and quite frankly Idgaf.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5 sp/so, and my top two languages are quality time and exchanging gifts.

I don't expect others to make the first move - if I don't think I can do it, I shouldn't expect it from another.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4w3 sx/sp

Prefer to receive: Quality time, physical touch

I think that in order to feel loved, I would need to spend a lot of time around the people I care about. It's how we learn more about each other in so many ways, and enjoy a lot of activities together. If I care about a person, I don't get tired of seeing them.

I also really find positive touch to be reassuring. Getting hugs from people who don't repel me is one of my favorite things ever, I just never feel comfortable initiating.

I suppose this is why my online connections never satisfy me the way I wish they could, they just can't give me these two love languages no matter how close we get.

Prefer to give: Quality time, acts of service

While I feel uncomfortable with other people giving me acts of service, I like doing it for the people I care about because I think it's an authentic way to show I care, unlike words of affirmation which usually just feels forced and awkward. It's also a pretty good way to spend quality time for them, even if they're not necessarily around me. I've used acts of service in the past to show people I'm interested since I'm horrible at words.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel the most unloved if I do not receive quality time, but words of affirmation make me feel the happiest to receive, obviously if I can tell they're sincere and I like the person. I don't care about physical touch unless it is rare for the person to express themselves in this way. I feel similarly about receiving gifts, even thoughtful ones. Acts of service are last on my list. As far as giving, I like to give gifts and quality time. I'm a 4w3 sp/sx.

Last edited: