• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been starting to doubt if I'm Self Preservation. Perhaps I'm a Sexual variant

Self Preservation
- I'm all about getting money
- I don't like most people at all
- I place my own needs before others 98% of the time
- I'm focused on building my finances before pursuing a relationship
- I think self sacrificing people are stupid
- I would never die for a cause
- I'm very focused on "building my house": acquiring wealth and value, learning survival skills, improving my living conditions
- I need to be comfortable or I am very unhappy
- I care more about things and ideas that people. if I had to make the choice, a lonely rich man is much better off than a poor man with a lot of friends
- gaining independence in all forms is top priority before all else

Sexual
- WAY more affectionate than most 8s
- always related to she wolves, tigresses and other ferocious animal mothers even though I'm a guy
- prefer dating guys who are 1-3 years younger that sort of need a guide to take care of them
- if you mess with someone I love...you will die
- enjoy forplay, romance and intimate connection just as much as sex
- love small animals and children (no, not in that way)
- fall very naturally into the older brother role.
- enjoy snuggling :)
- relate a lot to most sexual 8s I've met
- I don't like to admit it, but sometimes I get lonely and wish someone would hug me :cry:
- if I ever have kids, I'm making sure to get their needs met before my own (but this is the only instance in which I would do so)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, sounds like your fairly close on the two, you may want to check out this site, it gives descriptions of the enneagram + wings and the varients that go along with them http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Elfboy
love small animals and children (no, not in that way)

Pedophile! *throws rocks*

I don't like to admit it, but sometimes I get lonely and wish someone would hug me :cry:

Same here dude :hug: