First 12

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Thank you for the links!

I'm tossing sx off to the side and now believe the reason I thought sexual variant was due to my 4 intensity, I suppose.

I'm considering the same with sp... and having confused that with the natural introverted nature, which is sort of independent.

But, as to whether or not I'm definitely an so, I'm not sure yet. But I'm definitely considering this now. I am very focused on how others perceive me to be, though I've always disliked this aspect. It makes me very insecure sometimes, because I want to be my own person. And I can almost be bipolar when it comes to social situations. Sometimes, I'm charming and friendly, other times distant and aloof or timid and awkward.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

brainheart

Yep, I relate to all of that

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am laughing my head off at Intimate 4 (sx variant) not only because it resonates, but because of the sentence "Please come back and torture me again."

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I could definitely relate to idealizing my mate and then comparing/contrasting reality to my idealized version.

Even when I first meet someone, if say a spark were to occur and I really wanted to get to know this person better... I'll immediately start creating idealized versions of this person. And then, say, we were to go on an actual date, I would compare/contrast what I imaged with what is actual, and find myself disapointed.
    -John Green

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I could definitely relate to idealizing my mate and then comparing/contrasting reality to my idealized version.

Even when I first meet someone, if say a spark were to occur and I really wanted to get to know this person better... I'll immediately start creating idealized versions of this person. And then, say, we were to go on an actual date, I would compare/contrast what I imaged with what is actual, and find myself disapointed.
    I relate to all of them a little bit, but to sx the most. I've taking a stacking evaluations quiz and my sx/sp come out pretty damn close but with sx first. It makes sense in relation to these descriptions, as well.

It was interesting to read the so description, though, because it's different than what I imagined it would be. I loved the use of the characters from Heavenly Creatures, I used to be all about that film when I was a teenager. I still consider it to be Peter Jackson's best, though I know most people will disagree in favor of that hobbit movie...

brainheart

Yeah, I though I was a sexual variant, but I've only had that kind of reaction to one person in my life, really. He brings it out with a vengeance; others, I'm pretty mellow- well, as mellow as I imagine a four can be- pretty low maintenance, expect little, forgiving, etc. Well, even with the aforementioned person I'm forgiving to a fault... if he'd ever give me the opportunity to be so... not that I deep down feel like there's any reason to forgive him, because you know, everything is always my fault, flawed being that I am. Yep, he makes me neurotic.

What do you relate to in the sexual variant, Marmie Dearest? (Are you a Little Women fan?)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, I though I was a sexual variant, but I've only had that kind of reaction to one person in my life, really. He brings it out with a vengeance; others, I'm pretty mellow- well, as mellow as I imagine a four can be- pretty low maintenance, expect little, forgiving, etc. Well, even with the aforementioned person I'm forgiving to a fault... if he'd ever give me the opportunity to be so... not that I deep down feel like there's any reason to forgive him, because you know, everything is always my fault, flawed being that I am. Yep, he makes me neurotic.

What do you relate to in the sexual variant, Marmie Dearest? (Are you a Little Women fan?)
    What I relate to in the sexual variant is my underlying competitive nature, which some people on this site attribute to me having lots of tertiary Te or something.

I also relate to the Garden of Eden mentality - I actually wrote in my journal when I was in my late teens something that strangely mimics the description of that concept.

I also relate to the idea of the musician playing for other musicians rather than just the audience. When I was younger I always wanted to write something powerful that would be meaningful and impress other literary types, not just something that would sell. In college I often wanted to impress my professors with my papers.

I have also had the draw to complicated relationships, or wanting what I can't have. In fact, it's something I'm rather ashamed of.

Oh, and haha, the Marmie Dearest is kind of a tongue-in-cheek joke. I was marmalade.sunrise, and I thought of the movie Mommy Dearest , and also the fact that being called Marmie Dearest is kind of ironic in light of the tone of some of my posts.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    What I relate to in the sexual variant is my underlying competitive nature, which some people on this site attribute to me having lots of tertiary Te or something.

I also relate to the Garden of Eden mentality - I actually wrote in my journal when I was in my late teens something that strangely mimics the description of that concept.

I also relate to the idea of the musician playing for other musicians rather than just the audience. When I was younger I always wanted to write something powerful that would be meaningful and impress other literary types, not just something that would sell. In college I often wanted to impress my professors with my papers.

I have also had the draw to complicated relationships, or wanting what I can't have. In fact, it's something I'm rather ashamed of.

Oh, and haha, the Marmie Dearest is kind of a tongue-in-cheek joke. I was marmalade.sunrise, and I thought of the movie Mommy Dearest , and also the fact that being called Marmie Dearest is kind of ironic in light of the tone of some of my posts.
    and i feel as though i can relate to this as well.

that's it. i just think i'm even across the board on the variants.
    -John Green

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i relate to what marm posted too.

the reason i was curious about this thread - i'm really quite socially introverted. i think i'm really a 7, but that doesn't line up at all with being socially introverted. and i sound social, but then i'm a 7 so/sx and i'm still pretty socially introverted wtf

i have a hard time differentiating between Fi and sx