User Tag List

First 345

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Are you overly concerned with your desirability?

Sometimes.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?

Always.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it?

Sex, thrill seeking of all kinds, scuba, surfing, MMA, driving fast, spicy food, loud music, etc.....

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?

Not so much anymore. But in very serious relationships yes.

Atention whoreness?

Somewhat.

Are you agressive?

I can be.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?

Yep.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?

No.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?

I crave intimacy.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?

Very open.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?

Very open.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?

Absolutely.

Do you consider yourself as sexy?

Yes.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this?

Occasionally... depends on who is giving the compliment.

Have you some passion for something or someone?

I have a huge amount of passion for my life and those in it.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?

Don't know.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?

Don't know.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?

Yes.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts?

A window to the soul

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?
    DOUBLE RAINBOWS, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!

Are you overly concerned with your desirability?
    No.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?
    Maybe baby.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?
    No.

Attention whoreness?
    but, but... no.

Are you agressive?
    Oops.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?
    ...satin or lace?

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?
    No.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?
    hmmm...

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?
    Let's do this!

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?

Have you some passion for something or someone?
    Yes.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?
    Sugar, spice, lots-o-spice...

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?
    hmmm...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I guess I don't really want people to know me as intimately as I want to know them..I've never thought that before so maybe its not even true..hmm..yes I really want to know others...I do..it fascinates me..I would like very much to merge my brain with someone else..to know them inside out..is that ceepy? It kind of is thanks for pointing it out!
    perhaps it's my twisted 4 mind... but i think it's just a high level of passion and romance and connecting. i totally relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post

I have a lot of interests typically..I research the hell out of em..always have..I like to have something to put a lot of energy into..
    ditto.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Are you overly concerned with your desirability?- hmm... i suppose, yes.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?-i become obsessed with certain interests time to time. but i love that level of obsession on a topic. lately i've been sad because there isn't really anything i'm obsessed with interest wise. i become obsessed with people, time to time, too. i hate this quality in myself though. it always leads to dissapointment and so i do my best not to obsess over people. but it's hard to control sometimes.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it?- dancing... especially when under the influence of certain drugs. oh... drugs. (though i don't do these things very much anymore. for the most part i'm clean!) music. i love music that makes my hair stand or that sets me in a certain mood. i love movies with a great story, an emotional drama, an interesting and different indie flick, sci fi and fantasy that hit on certain Ni values. pretty much anything that can amplify my Fi, my Se, or my Ni, makes me veeeerrrry happy. anything that gives me a strong reaction.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?- when i was younger.

Atention whoreness?-not at all. i'm a bit of a wallflower.

Are you agressive?-i can be...

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?-no.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?-at one point in time, growing up. but, i think we all sort of come across this. i think it's natural to be curious.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?-if i'm intimidated. and sadly, i'm always attracted to those i'm intimidated by. if it's easy for me to become intimate, i'll probably dominate you in time... and become bored. my one true love, however, was another 4 (like me!), and intimacy was so easy and beautiful. i'd love to find that level of comfort and intimacy and friendship again.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?-i used to be more open... but... now i don't know.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?-i used to live to experience as much as possible. i scoffed this to my SP-ness though. i don't know that i've experienced anything new or interesting in a while though. i suppose it depends on the desirability of the experience.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?-yes. i go back and forth between wanting to find my soul mate to bond with, or becoming one with myself... my animus. becoming one in bringing balance to mind, body and soul. meditation. balancing my chakras. when the dating pool looks bleak... i lean towards the latter view.

Do you consider yourself as sexy?-sometimes yes. sometimes no.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this?-sometimes, yes. i usually just respond, "thank you." and then smile.

Have you some passion for something or someone?-at the moment... no. life sort of feels blase because of this.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?- i don't know enough about the variants.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?-no mate. :[

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?-not one in particular. sometimes it's the elite aristrocrat. sometimes it's the misunderstood non-mainstream image. sometimes it's the ultra earthy and sensual.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?-well... as i mentioned above, i go between wanting to connect with some other soul or mate and simply wanting to be independent and find balance in myself. in my ex relationship that lasted 5 years, i went between wanting nothing more than to merge my life with his... forming an entire future in my mind with him in it... and having an intense passion i felt would outlast this lifetime and perhaps outlasted a previous life... and then contradicting it all by wanting my independence... and having the ability to stand in the universe on my own two feet and viewing my life as only being able to be lived by me and as a path i must feat alone.

[/QUOTE]
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green