User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Are you over concerned with your desirability?
    It's not something I think about, in the sense that I consciously analyze what it is & what it means to me. Often, I feel more burdened by all my wants. I want so profoundly and so frequently that it's hard to maintain a stable state of being for any extended period of time. Truth.

Interpreted & answered this question differently than everyone else, but 'sokay

Are you obsessed with something or somebody?
    I don't obsess over things. I also don't believe I obsess over people. I am fascinated by people, always. I obsess over ideas and concepts. I obsess over imperfect systems that could be better. I obsess over music definitely.

What kind of intense experience attracts you? Do you actively reach it?
    I like when I'm first meeting someone, and we hit it off so well that I want to reach out and touch him. I rarely ever connect with people in a meaningful way when I'm out, so whenever it happens it never feels real. But every time it does it's good. I also like when I've known someone for a while and instead of our connection weakening over time it's gotten stronger. Things I've struggled explaining before came easily, or I don't have to explain them anymore because he knows you so well.

And yeah. I seek both connection and love actively.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?

Not unless I have reason to be. And no, never felt intense jealousy in a relationship. There have been times of insecurity, though, where I've felt some jealousy, but I'm so afraid of turning that mad! crazy! jealous! b*tch! stereotype that I always put down those feelings as soon as they arrive.

Attention whoreness?
    No. I spend more time trying to direct attention away from myself than towards myself in general, but I have my moments. My particular brand of attention whorosity is just more selective (and stealthy).

Are you aggressive?

I prefer the word "passionate."

I'm not violent and not usually volatile, but my energy can be so frenetic & nervous at times. It depends on where I am emotionally.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Femininity? Androgyny?
    I believe I'm both "masculine" and "feminine." I try to maintain a balance, but I think I probably come off as much more "feminine" than I'd like to admit.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?
    Nope nope. Was always sure. Although sometimes I think men got the better end of the deal.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?

Yes and no. I desire to be intimate is so fundamental & innate for me (a real necessity). The only trouble is that in order to experience that I have to open myself up first, and that's challenging for me. I have a lot of walls and they seem impermeable, but they're not. Time, patience, trust, and, most importantly, understanding can open them right up!

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?

Pretty open. I've noticed that I "try new things" just so that I can find a new routine to fall into. It's a weird NeSi thing. I guess!

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?
    Yes. I'd like to, but I'm not sure if I can experience the oneness with a non-Sexual type. Which is frustrating and very annoying since two Sexual types together is just !!!

And trying to explain the "Let's be one!" desire to a non-Sexual type can be berry berry tuff. Guess it depends on who I find (or don't find) in the end.

Do you consider yourself as sexy?

no. I definitely get the "cute" label a lot, which in a way I help perpetuate, but have never gotten "sexy" (non-jokingly).

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this?
    Sure. I try to be as nonchalant about them as I can possibly be, but I always fail. They're nice to receive (and I want to receive them since if I don't receive verbal affirmation regularly I start to worry about my worth & visibility, much to my own frustration), but I have no clue how to response to them.

Have you some passion for something or someone?

At the moment? No, but it's hard for me. I like being alone, I like being autonomous, but I also like sharing things & it's very hard not having someone there to share things with.

And I have a passion for some "things," yeah.

How do you deal with peoples of the six different variants (including the yours)?
    I like Social types, but we never connect on a personal level (as in it's difficult for me to figure out what they enjoy & like talking about). Sx/so types are fun, but I never feel like I'm enough around them. I prefer sx/sp, even in their brooding angst. I also like sp/sx types, but sometimes the distance of the dominant sp variant bothers me. I don't have a lot of experience with sp/so types.

What is(are) the variant(s) of your mate(s)?
    The variant of a past "mate" was sp/sx.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?
    What do you mean? Are you asking if I have a role model who inspires my "sexy"? ahh! no!

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts?
    My second variant is balanced (between so & sp), so I don't know if my answer means much to you, but if it helps I explained my relationship with those two types somewhere in the questions above.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post

I think I was at one time. Over time, you realize that people are either going to like you or they aren't.

I can get that way if I'm idle with my time. If I stay busy with work and other such things, then it's hard to have time for that. But, with something like entrepreneurial aspirations or a new hobby, yes, it can become a fixation.

Talking about ideas. Listening to people who have vision. Hanging out with someone interesting and just picking each other's brains and laughing as the time innocently passes. It's rare. I'll try to go deeper, but 99% of the time I hit a brick wall at some point. When it happens, it just happens. You run into someone and the conversation is just off-the-charts amazing.

Not jealous. Can be paranoid if I'm not getting good "vibes" or signals from the other person (i.e. they are withdrawing, changes in their behavior that lead me to believe something isn't right, etc.)

Not at all. Only thing along those lines is that I hate being cut-off or interrupted when I'm talking about something important (i.e. you asked me a question and I'm answering, or I'm telling you something important about myself or my situation). Like if it's kind of an intense moment or I'm really focused and engaged in my explanation and someone interrupts with something really lame. It's not that I need the attention, it's just that it's downright rude. Other than that, I'm not needy.

Not in a physical sense. In dialogue, I can be aggressive (I think *direct* is a much more accurate word) if I'm being overtly challenged, manipulated, coerced, or backed into a corner.

I don't really actively *cultivate* it, but I'm aware of areas that I could do better and so I try to be more complete, or well-rounded if a situation may call for it.

Never to the point to where I considered a same sex relationship. I was confused in the sense that I couldn't relate to people all that well, like in my teens and early 20's. I was always attracted to women and often them to me, but I had a difficult time connecting with them or approaching them. Someone would tell me that a girl liked me, but I wouldn't know where to take it from there. And so I would wonder, "What's wrong with me?"

Happy to report that things have gotten much better on that front. It's gotten MUCH better with age.

I don't fear it at all. I desire it very much (with anyone I meet). It's just been my experience that very few people I come into contact with (1%?) desire the same thing.

Not avoidant, just extremely selective. If I find out that someone who I find attractive is interested in me, I will not get involved unless I have a pretty good idea that our personalities will mesh. Even if she's attractive and is showing interest, I'm not going to commit the large amount of time required to build true intimacy if I'm pretty certain that it wouldn't work. There's a beautiful girl that I know who is interested in me (and me in her), but she has 2 kids and I'm not sure I'm ready to get involved in that right now, so I hold back. I don't lead her on, even though I'm interested. When the conversation starts to "go there", I redirect it to something else. Another girl I know wants to go out, but she's extremely "J" and I just know that I couldn't tolerate that part of her personality. So, even though we've gotten close as friends, I really try to keep tabs on how "intimate" I allow the conversation to be - as to not mislead her.

I'm open to new things, although I generally like to think things through a little bit before just jumping in. But, the idea of new experiences is good, because I don't like monotony.

Not to become one, as we are two unique individuals. But a deep understanding of one another, a deep bond, a deep trust - most definitely. Very rare to find it, however.

Hmmm. In some ways yes, in other ways no. And I don't judge my own "sexiness" on my own opinion. I can only go off of feedback from others - and that varies. I get compliments on the physical and people also enjoy my humor and personality (on the surface). The deeper we go, however, the more unique of an individual it takes to *tolerate* me, I suppose. In other words, someone might find my physically attractive and they might like my personality a lot, but the more they get to know me, they find me very complex and overanalytical. So, I just keep it lighthearted and only "go deep" with those that I think can handle it or appreciate it (or who want to see it).

It happens sometimes. Today when I went to lunch at my regular place, two of the girls behind the counter started arguing (playfully) about which one should help me. One said, "I get this one." And the other said, "Why do you get it? You're married!" And then the supervisor said, "In case you didn't know, they're fighting over you." I said, "Well, I kind of like it."

Here's the real scoop though: it sometimes can make me feel uncomfortable to get a compliment and, in this case, for a moment I did. It's mainly an introvert thing, I think. I just really don't like the spotlight to be on me. When this happened, other customers and all the workers were listening to it all. And I don't want to be center stage. It's not my thing. I don't feel "at home" in that position. It feels awkward. But, as I alluded to earlier, it has gotten better with age. You learn what to say, how to make people laugh, etc.

Yes. Business ventures. Faith.

It's a strange combination, I think. Sx has a deep desire to be intimate, to know the depths of someone, what makes them tick, what drives them, to understand them, to have them seek those same things out of me - to have them reach deep down into me and ask the right questions that will draw those things out of me as well. That mutual desire to go deeper. It often (not always) has nothing to do with falling in love either.

Sp, on the other hand, wants to keep strangers out. It *protects* from unwanted invasion of privacy, etc. Like if someone that I am only an acquaintance with says something like, "What's your last name? What part of town do you live in?", it often annoys me. I mean, I can give out the information and be OK with it, but it's like, "Why do you really want to know? Just because you're a nosy person who wants to know what everyone is up to and gossip about people?" If I intuit that you are that type of person or that you're capable of that kind of behavior, I'm not giving up much information to you. I might respond with, "Oh, I live over on the west side of town, how about yourself - where do you live? How long have you lived there?" I'll turn the questioning back on to them. If it's someone that I intuit that I can *go deeper* with, then I'm much more open and they'll have "sx" access. They'll get more information than just "where I live" and "what my name is". They'll get the good stuff - my beliefs, my values, what I'm thinking inside, my dreams, my aspirations, my ideas, what makes me tick, etc. They'll have *access* to all of that, so long as they give some of it back. It has to be mutual.
    Wow okay I relate to so much of that. You've totally just helped me realize I'm sx/sp not sx/so.

This thread is really interesting..great responses from everyone. I relate to really most of what is being said..whoa..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

not sure how do you mean, but not to some bigger degree than i notice in other people, definately.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?

yes. i can be obsessed with people [and things.]
    What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it?

hm i am attracted to intense relationships, yes, i actively pursue them.

yes.
    Atention whoreness?

in close relationships, yes.

Are you agressive?

i can be unpatient and aggressive.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?

not really.

never.

in a way i do, like everybody, but not literally.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?

dont know what is this question about: ex.; if i am not attracted to sado mazo i dont feel like being open twds that.

quite.

no, but i tend to cling to close friends.

yes.

often. depends, usually, tbh, they are f'in repetitive, it's either "You're so smart" or "you're so pretty", I cant understand why other people arent bored by repetitive compliments, when you know you'll get one <--maybe that's the problem, bc i expect them.
    and despite all that i love receving them, just prefer hearing something new. I guess I often feel unseen when I receive compliment that is expected.

yeah lol
    How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?

dont know. i guess i deal worst with sx last. maybe.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?

hm, mostly sx's... though i have some sp/so for ex. but it usually isnt equally both-sided relationship

hm, dont understand the q.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?
    i am not sure. [/QUOTE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

INTPness, I was also was quite amazed that I related to 100% of what you were saying until:

Yes. Business ventures. Faith.
    For which I feel "no, and hell no". So, you are not my long-lost twin.

To each their own, of course. But it's interesting how much variation there is even when we put each other into more and more nested boxes.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    INTPness, I was also was quite amazed that I related to 100% of what you were saying until:

For which I feel "no, and hell no". So, you are not my long-lost twin.

To each their own, of course. But it's interesting how much variation there is even when we put each other into more and more nested boxes.
    Yeah, we're not going to be identical in our outlook/interests, but there's definitely a lot in common with some of the responses in the thread. We're not identical twins, but I think we're fraternal, you and I.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Do you often receive compliments?
    Yesterday after posting the message above, my sister posted on my Facebook page that she was watching an old movie and I look like Richard Gere. Haha. What do you say?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

here goes

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

No.

Chemistry. Yes. I always get it even at a cost.

No.

Atention whoreness?

No.

Are you agressive?

Yes.

I don't understand this question.

No.

Maybe. Yes. No.

If it feels right I'm open to it but not everything feels right.

Very.

No.

Yes.

Flattered. Bashful.

It comes and goes.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?

IDK but me and other sx doms are bad news.

No.

Push and pull. Go and stop. Hurry up and wait.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Do you often receive compliments?
    Yesterday after posting the message above, my sister posted on my Facebook page that she was watching an old movie and I look like Richard Gere. Haha. What do you say?
    Is that you in your avatar? If so, I concur.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I don't really like being asked these questions..I guess I don't really want people to know me as intimately as I want to know them..I've never thought that before so maybe its not even true..
    haha ++
    that is great, i love it!

fuck no, dudesky!

myself

all kinds!!!! i am an experience junkie, i love to DO IT ALL!!!
    i will never get enough of wild and fun experiences.

no

Atention whoreness?
    no

Are you agressive?
    yeah sometimes

no

no

i used to fear and love it.
    now i love it and embrace it like none other!!

i am somewhat open

all the way, baby.

no, it just happens for me naturally without thinking......

yes

i ignore them mostly.
    or i say something like "you know it!!" or that's me baby!"

yeah, i have lots of passions

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?
    SP/SX

sure. not really.

they are fighting all the time. they go to war with each other, and beat the shit out of each other.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are you over concerned with your desirability? Nah, it's not that major of a concern. But I would be concerned if I were noticeably undesirable.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody? Yes.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it? Intense experiences... intense conversations, risky and rewarding ones, it's mostly intensity between two people. And yes I do actively try to get to this intensity.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous? If it's really important, then yes.

Atention whoreness? Ehh depends on the crowd.

Are you agressive? Varies. I've gotten more aggressive over this past year.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny? Unconsciously I think that I do. I sort of mock the masculine stereotype and then mock it even more by being that way myself.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation? Yes.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant? It depends. Apart of me really wants it, another part is kind of afraid.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences? Very.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule? Very.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody? Yes.

Do you consider yourself as sexy? lol

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this? I'd say I receive comments uncommonly. And I really like getting them.

Have you some passion for something or someone? Yes.

So/sx- Moth to flame. I get scared by the soc first, but at the same time I'm a bit fascinated. I feel ignored for the most part, unimportant to them because they have a zillion social connections. Why am I important out of all of those? I would never feel comfortable being around one for a really close relationship. I've only opened up to two so/sx's, one being a forum member and we were seeking to understand each other, another a cousin who I'm very close to (I know that I'm special in some way).

So/sp- Weird, alien. I honestly don't have any as friends or acquaintances. It seems like the so/sp stereotype represents the kind of people that I despise, thinking back on the so/sp's that I've been aware of I haven't really cared about any of them and were often frustrated by them when I tried to. They really seem to slip past my radar when it comes to people.

Sp/so- Very cool people. Interesting conversations. They seem very calm, chill, balanced, reliable. Good friends, but it would be challenging being in a relationship with one. Never had any issues with them, they seem to be a bit awkward when I push toward the sx intensity.

Sp/sx- Good interaction overall. Good friends, especially when you get them to open up. Reliable, and always seem to have something going on beyond the surface. Pretty awesome when you get close to them.

Sx/sp- I loooove meeting people of my own variant. I feel understood! Everything is awesome.

Sx/so- Similar to so/sx, but with less fear. I have an easy time opening up to them, and I seem to be a point of interest to them even if they have a ton of friends.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)? friends- sp/sx, sp/so, sx/so, sp/sx, sp/sx, sx/so, sx/sp, sx/sp. It seems to be a pattern of zero soc firsts, and rarely any sx lasts (I only really get acquainted to sp/sos and soc firsts).

exes- an sp/sx and an sx/sp.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them? No.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts? It's like a push and pull. Sx wants, but then sp rationalizes and says "you don't need that." It's a lose lose either way. If I cave into sx's wants then sp is mad, and vice versa. I have high standards (sp) of what I am attracted to (sx), but when I am attracted to something that's safe it's intense, it's crazy, and I'm overjoyed. I feel like I've avoided a lot of negative relationships with my sp instinct, but at the same time I feel like I'm missing out a bit.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)