• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Sp doms COME HERE!

Your enneagram instinctual stacking:

• Total voters

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny that you posted this today, since I was going to post something very similar. Also not sure how to know whether sp/so or sp/sx fits best, since I relate to either description depending on the situation/time/mood/company/etc. Pretty sure on the 6w5 and sp parts, though. *hides stash of food in the background*

I think maybe I would marginally relate more to the general sx description than so, although the specifically 6 sp/so description fits maybe a little better, so I don't know. Is it possible to just be balanced between the two, or alternate or something?

Being balanced between the two - yeah, I wonder about that too, in terms of whether I could be close between sp/sx and sp/so. Kind of like I feel close between 6w5 and 6w7.

*obsessively but unobtrusively tries to get others to like her or at least not dislike her and not to get emotionally hurt* ;) :(

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hehe, she called you a primate :biggrin:

gromit

likes this
No way for real? I always thought the monkey in that expression was the person doing the mimicking!!!

Chloe

I used to believe I am sx dom but now it seems to me... after being away from thinking about enneagram for quite a while - that i am actually SP dom...
can you SP doms help me with your opinion does this sound like you? especially NFs+sp's...

So, my e-type is probably 3w4 (i have part of w2, actually relate to huge parts of 2 as well but i am not at all giving so...i excluded it based of that), and... about SP, i really have a hard time relying on other people or planning my life with them, in relationships, i honestly have instant reaction that relationships are a drag, time waste, like... "i could be getting ahead with my career but i have to invest time in him?" i mean, at the same time, since i am really emotional i care about close relationships, but this is my instant reaction... like to think only about myself first, protect myself, not rely on others. plan only for my future.
i used to have bad experiences before with very close people so this is maybe learned behavior based on a fact that i concluded "you cant rely on people"...

in other words; planning and taking care of myself makes me more happy than thinking of my bestfriend/boyfriend and planning for "us". I dont feel taken care of if I am planning for 2.

so is this SP dom?

p.s. i can be really clingy but its not constant behavior, only in the beginning, and even if i am acting clingy i dont feel like it satisfies me as much as when i just take care of myself first.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to believe I am sx dom but now it seems to me... after being away from thinking about enneagram for quite a while - that i am actually SP dom...
can you SP doms help me with your opinion does this sound like you? especially NFs+sp's...

So, my e-type is probably 3w4 (i have part of w2, actually relate to huge parts of 2 as well but i am not at all giving so...i excluded it based of that), and... about SP, i really have a hard time relying on other people or planning my life with them, in relationships, i honestly have instant reaction that relationships are a drag, time waste, like... "i could be getting ahead with my career but i have to invest time in him?" i mean, at the same time, since i am really emotional i care about close relationships, but this is my instant reaction... like to think only about myself first, protect myself, not rely on others. plan only for my future.
i used to have bad experiences before with very close people so this is maybe learned behavior based on a fact that i concluded "you cant rely on people"...

in other words; planning and taking care of myself makes me more happy than thinking of my bestfriend/boyfriend and planning for "us". I dont feel taken care of if I am planning for 2.

so is this SP dom?

p.s. i can be really clingy but its not constant behavior, only in the beginning, and even if i am acting clingy i dont feel like it satisfies me as much as when i just take care of myself first.

you sound Sp dom to me :yes:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As I mentioned on the SX thread, I have long assumed I was SP/SX, but have also been considering SX/SP as a possibility based upon more recent reading. SO isn't even close. The part highlighted above, however, does sound alot like me, especially when not at my best.

The Instinctual stackings are not so set in stone as other typologies. It's possible they just keep changing dominance.

Rim

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6w7 probably sp/sx..not sure.

I'm nice in general and friendly...as long as nothing goes against my Fi as an INFP. Once something does...I turn counter phobic 6 INFP which is blunt, direct, confrontational and to the point. If you have ever played Dragon Age 2 and know Fenris...yeah that would be what I turn into. If I were to chose what type of six I am I'd say more CP then P, but it is a mix leaning towards CP.

I don't make friends easily and have very few. Mostly just girls, I don't really get along well with guys or I'm just so disinterested in becoming friends with them that I don't bother. Being social is also awkward, draining and I don't like it, often I'm by myself even in groups (headphones on and music). Relationships are difficult at first and then they get very easy. I'm slow to trust but once I do I can be very loyal and loving long term.

What I focus on most is comfort, my partner, security and what I want to do. I have a fear of being criticized and judged in social situations due to my incompetence. :p

Kinda lost on this one because neither sp, sx nor so is defective enough to become my main focus...they keep shifting around and are context dependent.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w7 probably sp/sx..not sure.

I'm nice in general and friendly...as long as nothing goes against my Fi as an INFP. Once something does...I turn counter phobic 6 INFP which is blunt, direct, confrontational and to the point. If you have ever played Dragon Age 2 and know Fenris...yeah that would be what I turn into. If I were to chose what type of six I am I'd say more CP then P, but it is a mix leaning towards CP.

I don't make friends easily and have very few. Mostly just girls, I don't really get along well with guys or I'm just so disinterested in becoming friends with them that I don't bother. Being social is also awkward, draining and I don't like it, often I'm by myself even in groups (headphones on and music). Relationships are difficult at first and then they get very easy. I'm slow to trust but once I do I can be very loyal and loving long term.

What I focus on most is comfort, my partner, security and what I want to do. I have a fear of being criticized and judged in social situations due to my incompetence. :p

Kinda lost on this one because neither sp, sx nor so is defective enough to become my main focus...they keep shifting around and are context dependent.

Sp/Sx sounds right (what made you think you were social lol)
that makes you exactly the same type as Amy Lee from Evanescence :hifive:

Rim

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sp/Sx sounds right (what made you think you were social lol)
that makes you exactly the same type as Amy Lee from Evanescence :hifive:

Well I have mild social anxiety (working on it). When I'm at a social event it stresses me out and I feel the need to escape. This led me to believe that since wanting to escape the social event takes up so much of my attention...I could be social ( because the event itself eats up a lot of my attention), but it usually manifests in me going for brief walks away from the crowd every now and then or if I find someone interesting then focusing on them...:\ so yeah Sp sounds about right. I'm good at SP stuff. I'm the kind of person who will learn to fix his computer, his car, tv and stuff like that because he feels that if all else fails he should be able to rely on himself.

o_O strange to compare myself to her..but yeah how she talks is kind of like how I talk, the energy of it as well.

Before I forget Tim Burton is awesome. Love every damn movie, the feel of it, how everything comes together :D genius.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I have mild social anxiety (working on it). When I'm at a social event it stresses me out and I feel the need to escape. This led me to believe that since wanting to escape the social event takes up so much of my attention...I could be social ( because the event itself eats up a lot of my attention), but it usually manifests in me going for brief walks away from the crowd every now and then or if I find someone interesting then focusing on them...:\ so yeah Sp sounds about right. I'm good at SP stuff. I'm the kind of person who will learn to fix his computer, his car, tv and stuff like that because he feels that if all else fails he should be able to rely on himself.

o_O strange to compare myself to her..but yeah how she talks is kind of like how I talk, the energy of it as well.

Before I forget Tim Burton is awesome. Love every damn movie, the feel of it, how everything comes together :D genius.

based on this, Self Preservation first sounds almost definite and you sound like a 468 (your emphasis on self reliance, libertarianism and no BS communication all point to some sort of connection to 8. you sound much more straight forward and pragmatic than most of the other INFPs I've talked to)

Voted sp/??

I'm absolutely, undoubtedly an sp dom but I can't pinpoint my complete stackings with greater accuracy. For me, sx and so are both such a distant second to sp that they're basically negligible.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Voted sp/??

I'm absolutely, undoubtedly an sp dom but I can't pinpoint my complete stackings with greater accuracy. For me, sx and so are both such a distant second to sp that they're basically negligible.

I'd say your second one is so.

Rim

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
based on this, Self Preservation first sounds almost definite and you sound like a 468 (your emphasis on self reliance, libertarianism and no BS communication all point to some sort of connection to 8. you sound much more straight forward and pragmatic than most of the other INFPs I've talked to)

:) thx, I'm sure about 9 thou. Many 6es mistype as an 8 if they are counter phobic. The description kinda feels the same but it isn't (motivations differ). It is 469 for sure.

You are right thou. I'm more straight forward then other INFPs. Had my doubts about it at first even if I never tested as anything else. Function analysis ended that :p.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Come here? Is this going to hurt? :unsure: :eeep:

Snow Turtle

Pretty sure I'm 6w5 sp/sx. I've wavered a good deal about whether I'm 6 or 9 but 6 does seem to make more sense for me.

I'm almost sure I'm sp-first. Descriptions of 6 sp-first have made A LOT of sense for me, at least those which pick up more on the "going toward" and "defusing hostility" for keeping "safe". (I don't relate much to obsessively stockpiling food and that sort of thing!)

I'm a bit confused about sp/sx or sp/so, though. Basically - I relate better to sp/sx descriptions. But I often come up sp/so on tests, or sometimes even so/sp. I would probably chalk that up to strong Fe and societal/community demands. It does make me wonder a bit, though. Any comments?

Also, I wonder sometimes if I'm 6w7 or if I just have very balanced wings - 6w5 probably makes more sense but I often relate to 6w7 as well. Aspects of both seem to apply. I'm guessing a 6 sp-first would more likely be 6w5.

Thought I'd revive this thread since I just go into it, and it's interesting to know what other people are like. Got this compulsive need to figure out who I am at the moment. But high chances I'm also a SP/SX, Enneagram 6 and Fe auxillary. Thought it was cool, since you are one of the people who I found myself agreeing to quite often in the past. ^^'

Over the past few days I've read quite a fair amount of threads/posts dedicated to all this... and I found a funny response regarding Sp/Sx which went something like this (Not exact words...)

They're comfortable in their home, and will occasional use look outside secretly observing others.

Kinda gives you the idea that Sp/Sx would be a stalker in some way. =.=

Unfortunately, my girlfriend has mentioned to me that when I'm interested in something or what someone is like. I can end up looking up too much 'open information' (i.e. blogs, posts etc) about someone which probably comes across as very invasive. Ironically, I'd probably feel very uncomfortable knowing that someone was reading up about me, paradox?

I'll stop now. It just doesn't sound good at all. :mellow::blush:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Voted sp/??

haha me too. I am sp to such an extent that sx and so are basically not on the radar in comparison.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sp/So. I am sadly unsexy.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sp/So. I am sadly unsexy.

I bet your pantry is dead sexy, huh-huh! And you probably have lots of cool shiny toys, also sexy... eh, who am I kidding, stupid unsexy Sp/So combo :(