• Sp/INA

1 1.08%
First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    4w5 sp/so. Dominant sp makes me very down to earth, driven towards efficiency with everything, I think, and I consider it as something positive. However, it also provides an edge to my personality, one that might not be that "nice", especially when I'm leaning towards the unhealthy spectrum at that moment. Personally, the dominant sp makes me very self-absorbed, egotistical, maybe even rigid. It gives me the drive to only take care of things on my own and refuse any help and it's possible that I might butting into the lives of people close to me as well. Because, well, I do know best.
    As I mentioned on the SX thread, I have long assumed I was SP/SX, but have also been considering SX/SP as a possibility based upon more recent reading. SO isn't even close. The part highlighted above, however, does sound alot like me, especially when not at my best.

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

5w4 sp. Though I’m somewhat torn between /so and /sx, I lean towards thinking I’m sp/so.

Along the lines of what cascadeo wrote, I kind of feel like a fringe INFJ. I don’t feel quite as people-centered as most of them seem to be. I can play the role well enough while I’m around others, but it really seems to me like I need far more time alone than any other of the INFJs I know (irl, anyway). I have a hard time focusing on what’s in front of me when the invisible barrier between myself and others starts wearing thin (from interacting with them too much).

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Oooooh, more Sp/So's

Do you find close relationships difficult?
    Very. It’s a constant push/pull. It seems like people consistently need more attention from me than I have to give.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

5w4 and 4w5 seem to have impressive representation here, do ya'll think Sp links well to your enneagram?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

SP/??

Forum behaviour put aside, I'd say I'm SP only.

On the forum I'm probably SX with a tiny bit of SO. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Sp/Sx 9w8. How it affects my type? I'll have to think about it. Apparently Obelix is isfp sp/sx 9w8 so go figure. So maybe it is simplemindedness, a love and care for my dog Dogmatix, my anger when someone refers to me as being "fat", and my enthusiasm for hunting and eating wild boars and beating up Romans.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Oooooh, more Sp/So's

Do you find close relationships difficult?

Of course.

For some reason I am not supprised with the list of people who share my variant.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Hey.

MBTI
    INTP

Sp/so here. I can relate to cascade's and Z Buck's comments. I often feel like people want more from me than I can give. I tire easily, especially when I feel like people are trying to pry information out of me or forcing the "getting to know you" process.

On the other hand, I've been frustrated sometimes trying to date fellow NTs because I want to know more about them as people and I need them to let down their guards so we can connect. I can discuss ideas and abstract concepts with you all day long, but we're not getting anywhere, relationship-wise, unless I feel like I can be completely open with you, and you with me. I fight that sp thing in a relationship. I want the openness, and I'm also kind of terrified of it.
    Something Witty

So, what are the sp/sx hang ups?

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Sp/Sx Type 1w9 here.

It affects my type since I focus my perfectionism on my loved ones. "I criticize you, I love you." But it is constructive criticism.

If there are any other ways, I´ll post when I can find a reasonable explanation to them.

Hang-ups?

What I said above, the hardest part of close relationships is making the other part accept my criticism. Another thing, is when my Sx takes over and releases all my repressed anger, I can be harsh on my loved ones, unintentionally. Because I´m awful at taking into account other people´s feelings, I have no idea of the impact that my intensity can have on them. Still, people who knows me well enough can understand and accept this.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric