Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rim View Post
    Well I have mild social anxiety (working on it). When I'm at a social event it stresses me out and I feel the need to escape. This led me to believe that since wanting to escape the social event takes up so much of my attention...I could be social ( because the event itself eats up a lot of my attention), but it usually manifests in me going for brief walks away from the crowd every now and then or if I find someone interesting then focusing on them...:\ so yeah Sp sounds about right. I'm good at SP stuff. I'm the kind of person who will learn to fix his computer, his car, tv and stuff like that because he feels that if all else fails he should be able to rely on himself.

O.o strange to compare myself to her..but yeah how she talks is kind of like how I talk, the energy of it as well.

Before I forget Tim Burton is awesome. Love every damn movie, the feel of it, how everything comes together genius.
    based on this, Self Preservation first sounds almost definite and you sound like a 468 (your emphasis on self reliance, libertarianism and no BS communication all point to some sort of connection to 8. you sound much more straight forward and pragmatic than most of the other INFPs I've talked to)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Voted sp/??

I'm absolutely, undoubtedly an sp dom but I can't pinpoint my complete stackings with greater accuracy. For me, sx and so are both such a distant second to sp that they're basically negligible.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Voted sp/??

I'm absolutely, undoubtedly an sp dom but I can't pinpoint my complete stackings with greater accuracy. For me, sx and so are both such a distant second to sp that they're basically negligible.
    I'd say your second one is so.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    based on this, Self Preservation first sounds almost definite and you sound like a 468 (your emphasis on self reliance, libertarianism and no BS communication all point to some sort of connection to 8. you sound much more straight forward and pragmatic than most of the other INFPs I've talked to)
    thx, I'm sure about 9 thou. Many 6es mistype as an 8 if they are counter phobic. The description kinda feels the same but it isn't (motivations differ). It is 469 for sure.

You are right thou. I'm more straight forward then other INFPs. Had my doubts about it at first even if I never tested as anything else. Function analysis ended that :P.
    Enneagram: | 6w7 cp - 4w5 - 1w2 Sp/Sx/So | The Philosopher King

Supine - Melancholic
    Socionics: IEE-3Ne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Come here? Is this going to hurt?

Permabanned

Sp dom here as well good to see some people

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Pretty sure I'm 6w5 sp/sx. I've wavered a good deal about whether I'm 6 or 9 but 6 does seem to make more sense for me.

I'm almost sure I'm sp-first. Descriptions of 6 sp-first have made A LOT of sense for me, at least those which pick up more on the "going toward" and "defusing hostility" for keeping "safe". (I don't relate much to obsessively stockpiling food and that sort of thing!)

I'm a bit confused about sp/sx or sp/so, though. Basically - I relate better to sp/sx descriptions. But I often come up sp/so on tests, or sometimes even so/sp. I would probably chalk that up to strong Fe and societal/community demands. It does make me wonder a bit, though. Any comments?

Also, I wonder sometimes if I'm 6w7 or if I just have very balanced wings - 6w5 probably makes more sense but I often relate to 6w7 as well. Aspects of both seem to apply. I'm guessing a 6 sp-first would more likely be 6w5.
    Thought I'd revive this thread since I just go into it, and it's interesting to know what other people are like. Got this compulsive need to figure out who I am at the moment. But high chances I'm also a SP/SX, Enneagram 6 and Fe auxillary. Thought it was cool, since you are one of the people who I found myself agreeing to quite often in the past. ^^'

Over the past few days I've read quite a fair amount of threads/posts dedicated to all this... and I found a funny response regarding Sp/Sx which went something like this (Not exact words...)

They're comfortable in their home, and will occasional use look outside secretly observing others.
    Kinda gives you the idea that Sp/Sx would be a stalker in some way. =.=

Unfortunately, my girlfriend has mentioned to me that when I'm interested in something or what someone is like. I can end up looking up too much 'open information' (i.e. blogs, posts etc) about someone which probably comes across as very invasive. Ironically, I'd probably feel very uncomfortable knowing that someone was reading up about me, paradox?

I'll stop now. It just doesn't sound good at all.

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Voted sp/??

haha me too. I am sp to such an extent that sx and so are basically not on the radar in comparison.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A

Sp/So. I am sadly unsexy.
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

• MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Owfin View Post
    Sp/So. I am sadly unsexy.
    I bet your pantry is dead sexy, huh-huh! And you probably have lots of cool shiny toys, also sexy... eh, who am I kidding, stupid unsexy Sp/So combo