1 1.08%
First 910111213 Last

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Funny that you posted this today, since I was going to post something very similar. Also not sure how to know whether sp/so or sp/sx fits best, since I relate to either description depending on the situation/time/mood/company/etc. Pretty sure on the 6w5 and sp parts, though. *hides stash of food in the background*

I think maybe I would marginally relate more to the general sx description than so, although the specifically 6 sp/so description fits maybe a little better, so I don't know. Is it possible to just be balanced between the two, or alternate or something?
    Being balanced between the two - yeah, I wonder about that too, in terms of whether I could be close between sp/sx and sp/so. Kind of like I feel close between 6w5 and 6w7.

*obsessively but unobtrusively tries to get others to like her or at least not dislike her and not to get emotionally hurt*
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Oh, c'mon, really? Stop copying me.
    Haha monkey see monkey do!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Hehe, she called you a primate

No way for real? I always thought the monkey in that expression was the person doing the mimicking!!!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

I used to believe I am sx dom but now it seems to me... after being away from thinking about enneagram for quite a while - that i am actually SP dom...
    can you SP doms help me with your opinion does this sound like you? especially NFs+sp's...

So, my e-type is probably 3w4 (i have part of w2, actually relate to huge parts of 2 as well but i am not at all giving so...i excluded it based of that), and... about SP, i really have a hard time relying on other people or planning my life with them, in relationships, i honestly have instant reaction that relationships are a drag, time waste, like... "i could be getting ahead with my career but i have to invest time in him?" i mean, at the same time, since i am really emotional i care about close relationships, but this is my instant reaction... like to think only about myself first, protect myself, not rely on others. plan only for my future.
    i used to have bad experiences before with very close people so this is maybe learned behavior based on a fact that i concluded "you cant rely on people"...

in other words; planning and taking care of myself makes me more happy than thinking of my bestfriend/boyfriend and planning for "us". I dont feel taken care of if I am planning for 2.

so is this SP dom?

p.s. i can be really clingy but its not constant behavior, only in the beginning, and even if i am acting clingy i dont feel like it satisfies me as much as when i just take care of myself first.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    I used to believe I am sx dom but now it seems to me... after being away from thinking about enneagram for quite a while - that i am actually SP dom...
    can you SP doms help me with your opinion does this sound like you? especially NFs+sp's...

So, my e-type is probably 3w4 (i have part of w2, actually relate to huge parts of 2 as well but i am not at all giving so...i excluded it based of that), and... about SP, i really have a hard time relying on other people or planning my life with them, in relationships, i honestly have instant reaction that relationships are a drag, time waste, like... "i could be getting ahead with my career but i have to invest time in him?" i mean, at the same time, since i am really emotional i care about close relationships, but this is my instant reaction... like to think only about myself first, protect myself, not rely on others. plan only for my future.
    i used to have bad experiences before with very close people so this is maybe learned behavior based on a fact that i concluded "you cant rely on people"...

in other words; planning and taking care of myself makes me more happy than thinking of my bestfriend/boyfriend and planning for "us". I dont feel taken care of if I am planning for 2.

so is this SP dom?

p.s. i can be really clingy but its not constant behavior, only in the beginning, and even if i am acting clingy i dont feel like it satisfies me as much as when i just take care of myself first.
    you sound Sp dom to me
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    As I mentioned on the SX thread, I have long assumed I was SP/SX, but have also been considering SX/SP as a possibility based upon more recent reading. SO isn't even close. The part highlighted above, however, does sound alot like me, especially when not at my best.
    The Instinctual stackings are not so set in stone as other typologies. It's possible they just keep changing dominance.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

6w7 probably sp/sx..not sure.

I'm nice in general and friendly...as long as nothing goes against my Fi as an INFP. Once something does...I turn counter phobic 6 INFP which is blunt, direct, confrontational and to the point. If you have ever played Dragon Age 2 and know Fenris...yeah that would be what I turn into. If I were to chose what type of six I am I'd say more CP then P, but it is a mix leaning towards CP.

I don't make friends easily and have very few. Mostly just girls, I don't really get along well with guys or I'm just so disinterested in becoming friends with them that I don't bother. Being social is also awkward, draining and I don't like it, often I'm by myself even in groups (headphones on and music). Relationships are difficult at first and then they get very easy. I'm slow to trust but once I do I can be very loyal and loving long term.

What I focus on most is comfort, my partner, security and what I want to do. I have a fear of being criticized and judged in social situations due to my incompetence. :P

Kinda lost on this one because neither sp, sx nor so is defective enough to become my main focus...they keep shifting around and are context dependent.
    Enneagram: | 6w7 cp - 4w5 - 1w2 Sp/Sx/So | The Philosopher King

Supine - Melancholic
    Socionics: IEE-3Ne

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rim View Post
    6w7 probably sp/sx..not sure.

I'm nice in general and friendly...as long as nothing goes against my Fi as an INFP. Once something does...I turn counter phobic 6 INFP which is blunt, direct, confrontational and to the point. If you have ever played Dragon Age 2 and know Fenris...yeah that would be what I turn into. If I were to chose what type of six I am I'd say more CP then P, but it is a mix leaning towards CP.

I don't make friends easily and have very few. Mostly just girls, I don't really get along well with guys or I'm just so disinterested in becoming friends with them that I don't bother. Being social is also awkward, draining and I don't like it, often I'm by myself even in groups (headphones on and music). Relationships are difficult at first and then they get very easy. I'm slow to trust but once I do I can be very loyal and loving long term.

What I focus on most is comfort, my partner, security and what I want to do. I have a fear of being criticized and judged in social situations due to my incompetence. :P

Kinda lost on this one because neither sp, sx nor so is defective enough to become my main focus...they keep shifting around and are context dependent.
    Sp/Sx sounds right (what made you think you were social lol)
    that makes you exactly the same type as Amy Lee from Evanescence
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Sp/Sx sounds right (what made you think you were social lol)
    that makes you exactly the same type as Amy Lee from Evanescence
    Well I have mild social anxiety (working on it). When I'm at a social event it stresses me out and I feel the need to escape. This led me to believe that since wanting to escape the social event takes up so much of my attention...I could be social ( because the event itself eats up a lot of my attention), but it usually manifests in me going for brief walks away from the crowd every now and then or if I find someone interesting then focusing on them...:\ so yeah Sp sounds about right. I'm good at SP stuff. I'm the kind of person who will learn to fix his computer, his car, tv and stuff like that because he feels that if all else fails he should be able to rely on himself.

O.o strange to compare myself to her..but yeah how she talks is kind of like how I talk, the energy of it as well.

Before I forget Tim Burton is awesome. Love every damn movie, the feel of it, how everything comes together genius.
    Enneagram: | 6w7 cp - 4w5 - 1w2 Sp/Sx/So | The Philosopher King

Supine - Melancholic
    Socionics: IEE-3Ne