• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting...I don't know you that well of course and I did pause to think if it was SP or SO..but I figured considering how much you have no problem with conflict you might be more SP...on the other hand, you do care about social justice and stuff..so I can see it ;)

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So far my number changes depending on the test. I'm usually 4 or 7, but I'm always sx.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
XwX (could be 5w6, 3w4 or 7w6) sx/sp.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
There are a lot more sx/sp variants here than I thought. I always thought 'so' was the "natural pairing" with 'sx'.

I think I'm so/sx. I thought I was sx primary but an interesting chat with BlackCat made me think I'm still sx, just not primarily.

And 7w6. I'm pretty sure about that.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like a head-count of sx-doms :)

Feel free to give me your full enneagram type, extra info is always interesting.

If you're a sx-secundary, feel free to mention so as well.

7w8 sx/so cumming all over the place, all the time. :woot:

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4 sx/sp.

There are a lot more sx/sp variants here than I thought. I always thought 'so' was the "natural pairing" with 'sx'.

It probably is. sx/sp is a pretty conflicted combo.