Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

SX/SP Apparently

Sexual 60
    Self Preservation 48
    Social 42

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Why hello there....

Type 2 sx/so
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

This excerpt is from the enneagram institute website and I thought some of you might find it interesting. It's possibly why so many identify as being sexual when they are not:

Sexual (aka "Attraction") Instinct

Many people originally identify themselves as this type because they have learned that the Sexual types are interested in "one-on-one relationships." But all three instinctual types are interested in one-on-one relationships for different reasons, so this does not distinguish them. The key element in Sexual types is an intense drive for intimacy and a constant awareness of the "chemistry" between themselves and others. Sexual types are immediately aware of the attraction, or lack thereof, between themselves and other people. Further, while the basis of this instinct is related to sexuality, it is not necessarily about people engaging in the sexual act. There are many people that we are excited to be around for reasons of personal chemistry that we have no intention of "getting involved with." Nonetheless, we might be aware that we feel stimulated in certain people's company and less so in others. The sexual type is constantly moving toward that sense of intense stimulation and intimacy in their relationships and in their activities. They are the most "energized" of the three instinctual types, and tend to be more aggressive, competitive, charged, and emotionally intense than the Self-Pres or Social types. Sexual types need to have deep intimacy in their primary relationships or else they remain unsatisfied. They enjoy being intensely involved—even merged—with others, and can become disenchanted with partners who are unable to meet their need for intense energetic union. Losing yourself in a "fusion" of being is the ideal here, and Sexual types are always looking for this state with others and with stimulating objects in their world.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

nice post.

Actually, I think the variants do match up nicely with MBTI/E types because I think the introversion/extroversion has a lot to do with how the variant manifests.

I'm introverted, so what you get with me is vibrant intensity if you let me in, but I'm very aware of the boundaries, and "low-key" if intense. I'm also T, which makes the connection even a bit more detached per se and impersonal, even while going into deeply personal space.

An extroverted SX, on the other hand, is going to be more more persistent and aggressive/assertive in coming after what they want, and expressing it -- and the EF style SX probably would have much more of the typical dramatics associated with the variant.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

are you calling me dramatic!!! well i never!!! :p
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

... and how does that make you feel REALLY?

*listens intently*

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well i may very well have a tantrum about it...because damn it...no one understands me!! why can't anyone understand how i feeel!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Am I still SX if I talk intimately to people from behind a big plexiglass safety shield?
    ... you scare me. eeep.