User Tag List

First 234

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    sx/so get along with sp/sx better than sx/sp. In the later case it's too much of the same thing? But sx/so can recharge and calm down around sp/sx's.
    Interesting observation. I'm a sx/sp and I seem to particularly like so/sxs. I'm married to one and have a close friend who is so/sx. They lighten me up and make me feel wanted and they are very endearing and lovable. (That is if they aren't preoccupied with social matters.) I also really get along with fellow sx/sps, but I think it's better as friends vs lovers. I used to be very attracted to sp/sxs but it never worked out well. I'd get frustrated because they seemed so similar to me and I'd push like hell for a connection but they'd get overwhelmed by my intensity, but they were of course initially drawn to it and what they also perceived as similarities. Talk about a never ending cycle of frustration. But I was also young then.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

The videos are interesting... It very much reads like an intensity followed by either a a shallow openness or reserved/ guarded depth.

I don't know which way I come across although I think I usually feel more gaurded.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    sx/so get along with sp/sx better than sx/sp. In the later case it's too much of the same thing? But sx/so can recharge and calm down around sp/sx's.
    Yes.

Also in my experience sx/so with an sx/sp emerges an ugly dynamic that is fundamentally painful. Like..in certain ways just not going to be eye to eye sexually and stressed out about it always feeling sexual expression is somehow untimely and not good.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Interesting observation. I'm a sx/sp and I seem to particularly like so/sxs. I'm married to one and have a close friend who is so/sx. They lighten me up and make me feel wanted and they are very endearing and lovable. (That is if they aren't preoccupied with social matters.) I also really get along with fellow sx/sps, but I think it's better as friends vs lovers. I used to be very attracted to sp/sxs but it never worked out well. I'd get frustrated because they seemed so similar to me and I'd push like hell for a connection but they'd get overwhelmed by my intensity, but they were of course initially drawn to it and what they also perceived as similarities. Talk about a never ending cycle of frustration. But I was also young then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Yes.

Also in my experience sx/so with an sx/sp emerges an ugly dynamic that is fundamentally painful. Like..in certain ways just not going to be eye to eye sexually and stressed out about it always feeling sexual expression is somehow untimely and not good.
    I remembered it from this explanation of instinct dynamics, it's towards the bottom.

Syn-flow: sp → so → sx → sp
    Stackings involved: sp/so → so/sx → sx/sp → sp/so

Contra-flow: sp → sx → so → sp
    Stackings involved: sp/sx → sx/so → so/sp → sp/sx
    It states that stackings in same flow enjoy each other's company more.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ that link is fantastic!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

I think somebody with SO last would be rather oblivious to the social dynamics, politics and hierarchy. I'm not completely oblivious, but I don't pay attention to it and it's not in my priorities.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

when I first took an enneagram test I was a sx/so. now Im testing as a sx/sp and with a so/sx. if i was actually sx/so with a so/sx, there would be a conflict of flow. how would the flow difference between a sx/so & so/sx show?
    Oh, its
    You

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    when I first took an enneagram test I was a sx/so. now Im testing as a sx/sp and with a so/sx. if i was actually sx/so with a so/sx, there would be a conflict of flow. how would the flow difference between a sx/so & so/sx show?
    I have also considered these 3 variants of so/sx, sx/so, and sx/sp for myself, and dang, it's so hard to tell where this "energy" is coming from, like is it the social charge and/or the sexual power, or in the middle like with sx/so and so/sx (probably sx/so because it's also closer to sx/sp).

Albert Einstein with his amazing theories of energy could cast light onto the problem!