• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Quick and dirty SP/SX/SO?

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Can someone give me the quick and dirty info on what these different "flavours" of a type are? I've been trying to find something on them and keep failing. Please and thank you!

article-1196789-058EB298000005DC-834_468x330.jpg

I'm going to use this picture of men of advanced agity to understand this...

P

Phantonym

The one in the middle is so; the one on the right is sp and the one on the left is sx. :whistling:

wolfy

awsm
Can someone give me the quick and dirty info on what these different "flavours" of a type are? I've been trying to find something on them and keep failing. Please and thank you!

article-1196789-058EB298000005DC-834_468x330.jpg

I'm going to use this picture of men of advanced agity to understand this...

Haha, that's a funny old show. Haven't seen that in years. Sx/So/Sp maybe.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I should have figured BlackCat would have something on this, I feel silly for not thinking of him sooner. Thanks Jock!

Can people change their type over time? Can someone be all three at once?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I should have figured BlackCat would have something on this, I feel silly for not thinking of him sooner. Thanks Jock!

Can people change their type over time? Can someone be all three at once?

You'll have them all but they'll be ranked in terms of dominance, or maybe just the highest two. However I find it varies; sometimes I get sx/sp, other times I'll get sp/sx. So is always last. I don't know enough about enneagram to self type really, so I only go by tests so far.