• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Sp's and the ennagram

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your wing is the number directly above or below your enneagram number, and if your second highest was four, it's a pretty safe bet you're a 5w4. Because, for instance, there's no such thing as a 3w7.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Most of the online tests said I'm type 7, with 9,4, and 3 also coming in first on a few. But 7 was always one of the top 3.

wolfy

awsm
Most of the online tests said I'm type 7, with 9,4, and 3 also coming in first on a few. But 7 was always one of the top 3.

I can see that you might be seven. It's hard to see what wing you'd have.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm the only one 6, apparently.:huh:

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Looks like 1w4...so/sp/sx. but unless we have all taken the same test....how could this be a good comparision? The tests are not standardized are they?

B

brainheart

I just took the similar minds test and I tied 5 and 9, with 7 and 4 equal behind. Who knows?

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eeesh. Sorry ayoitsStepho & various SPs. When I read the title, 'self preservation variant' is what occurred to me for "SP" (instead of MBTI's Sensing Perceiver). I seem to have been the only non-SP to make that mistake. *sorry*

EDIT: maybe the fact that it was capitalized should have indicated MBTI instead of 'variant'?

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
8w7 so/sx/sp :)

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
5w6, sp
But I haven't taken the test in a long time.

Edit! New results!
Type 5 - 11
Type 1 - 9
Type 9 - 8.7
Type 8 - 8
Type 6 - 7.3
Type 3 - 6
Type 4 - 4.7

Wing 5w6 - 14.7
Wing 1w9 - 13.4
Wing 5w4 - 13.4
Wing 9w1 - 13.2
Wing 6w5 - 12.8
Wing 9w8 - 12.7
Wing 8w9 - 12.4
Wing 4w5 - 10.2

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Eeesh. Sorry ayoitsStepho & various SPs. When I read the title, 'self preservation variant' is what occurred to me for "SP" (instead of MBTI's Sensing Perceiver). I seem to have been the only non-SP to make that mistake. *sorry*

EDIT: maybe the fact that it was capitalized should have indicated MBTI instead of 'variant'?

Its ok, lol. I had originally put it into the SP section, but it was moved over here. So I understand the misunderstanding ;)