User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Based on what you've written here, I'd say sp/so. That's what I got from you at first anyways (before you got into finding it for yourself). As a 5 it can be difficult to identify the social instinct because of the 5's naturally withdrawn nature. Glad I could help.
    Thanks, I'll probably make up my mind soon. To the extent that I ever really make up my mind about this stuff. One thing though, do you mean that you felt I was sp/so before the discussion arose at all, or just before that last post? If so, I'm curious about what traits or behaviours give that impression. Unless it's just a sense you can't explain, I get that about people here too, it's annoying.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by compulsiverambler View Post
    Thanks, I'll probably make up my mind soon. To the extent that I ever really make up my mind about this stuff. One thing though, do you mean that you felt I was sp/so before the discussion arose at all, or just before that last post? If so, I'm curious about what traits or behaviours give that impression. Unless it's just a sense you can't explain, I get that about people here too, it's annoying.
    It's an Fi vibe. I've learned to type people based on how people affect me internally. And it was when you weren't even posting about enneagram, before this discussion.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    It's an Fi vibe. I've learned to type people based on how people affect me internally. And it was when you weren't even posting about enneagram, before this discussion.
    Interesting. Yes, that's what I do, more easily with MB types though. Sometimes I can start to pin point what little things probably give me the feelings, but not always. Your photographs and videos strike me as very ISFP, in the same way.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Don't know what I am, someone tell me kaythnx

Also, pls get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Don't know what I am, someone tell me kaythnx

Also, pls get it right.
    sa variant. A detailed description is available here. Did that help? You're welcome. If not try this.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Other than the online descriptions do you have any methods to figure out instincts? I'm having a hard time matching any to me. I can identify partially with all of the descriptions used for 5s. So far the only conclusion I've come to is that social is probably 2nd. I'm not all that confident in this much, though.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Ok, so when I first read about the individual instincts, I related the most to SX, then SO, then SP in that order.

SX: In relationships, conversation and feelings, I need deep meaning and intensity.
    SO: I need to feel accepted and understood.
    SP: What? I have to eat once in a while?

Then I read the pairings and I realized SP is actually a pretty important factor in my life. I don't relate much to SX/SO like I thought I would, and I'm definitely not SO dominant. So now I have the dilemma a bunch of other people have: SX/SP or SP/SX?

SP/SX gave me a reality check as to how other people view me. Outwardly I seem calm, earthy and mysterious, but inwardly I relate to SX/SP strongly. I guess it kind of oscillates. Depends on how I'm using my extraverted cognitive functions (Ne, Fe, Se, but never Te).

So I guess xNFP 4 SP/SX. My being reduced to a code.
    Just because I'm an INFP doesn't mean I'm emo!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by paradox fox View Post
    YAY -- another TypologyCentral success story!

(And once we code the world, we'll upload everyone onto a hard drive and inadvertently create peace on earth.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by paradox fox View Post
    Then I read the pairings and I realized SP is actually a pretty important factor in my life. I don't relate much to SX/SO like I thought I would, and I'm definitely not SO dominant. So now I have the dilemma a bunch of other people have: SX/SP or SP/SX?

SP/SX gave me a reality check as to how other people view me. Outwardly I seem calm, earthy and mysterious, but inwardly I relate to SX/SP strongly. I guess it kind of oscillates. Depends on how I'm using my extraverted cognitive functions (Ne, Fe, Se, but never Te).

your picture doesn't seem sp/sx to me. i'd guess sx first.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    YAY -- another TypologyCentral success story!

(And once we code the world, we'll upload everyone onto a hard drive and inadvertently create peace on earth.)