User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    Uh...er...me too. ^.^ ESTJ German mother, military father, except replace Southern Baptist with Mormon.

ESTP 8w7 sx/so.

Yep.
    Ha, and we're almost exactly a year apart to the day. Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Raised Southern Baptist (anyone really surprised?), though I never believed. My father was a police officer. ESFJ.
    I'm not surprised. What Enneagram do you test as?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hrm, I was raised Agnostic/Freethinking.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i was raised to trust myself and to never stop asking questions and to not believe anything just because someone said it or because they teach it in school or church but if "i" felt it wasn't true then find out why.... they shared their spiritual beliefs when i asked but never forced it...no clue how that is relevant at all.

enfp dad and infj mom
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i was raised to trust myself and to never stop asking questions and to not believe anything just because someone said it or because they teach it in school or church but if "i" felt it wasn't true then find out why.... they shared their spiritual beliefs when i asked but never forced it...no clue how that is relevant at all.

enfp dad and infj mom
    Lucky lady. No wonder you're so seemingly badass.

Halla proposed a theory about upbringing and how it might be related to Etype, that's how we got to discussing our upbringings.

ENXP and ESTP are most frequently correlated with type 7 though. I've read that a large number of children are intuitive, but the majority settle on a sensing preference in adolescence. I'm wondering if the strongest intuitives in childhood are the ones who remain so.

And you know everything is relevant.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I'm not surprised. What Enneagram do you test as?
    7w6. Sometimes 7w8. I'm probably more 7w8 here than IRL. One thing I have noticed is that many of the members I have actually met tend to take my bluster less seriously than those who have not. I think this is because in person I am actually pretty laid back and low key.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Lucky lady. No wonder you're so seemingly badass.

Halla proposed a theory about upbringing and how it might be related to Etype, that's how we got to discussing our upbringings.

ENXP and ESTP are most frequently correlated with type 7 though. I've read that a large number of children are intuitive, but the majority settle on a sensing preference in adolescence. I'm wondering if the strongest intuitives in childhood are the ones who remain so.

And you know everything is relevant.
    haha...of course it is...i guess i was confused because it seemed you all rebelled against a certain strictness...and i had the opposite experience...so...was wondering how it added up.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I was raised to believe in whatever I wanted. I chose life.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ

haha...of course it is...i guess i was confused because it seemed you all rebelled against a certain strictness...and i had the opposite experience...so...was wondering how it added up.
    Haha, exactly, and then in you come to mess up the theory!

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    7w6. Sometimes 7w8. I'm probably more 7w8 here than IRL. One thing I have noticed is that many of the members I have actually met tend to take my bluster less seriously than those who have not. I think this is because in person I am actually pretty laid back and low key.
    I think it's the masked man avi with the enormous red letters announcing "THE END"!

I envision you as a YinYang, so I could totally see you being laid back irl. If you were a sound, it'd be "Woosh".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

woosh haha!! actually i hate that avatar so much...i don't know why it just doesn't mesh with my idea of him/you.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

I think it's the masked man avi with the enormous red letters announcing "THE END"!

I envision you as a YinYang, so I could totally see you being laid back irl. If you were a sound, it'd be "Woosh".
    I was depressed when I did that.

woosh haha!! actually i hate that avatar so much...i don't know why it just doesn't mesh with my idea of him/you.
    Why? Nevermind, you said why.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."