• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Garage Sales

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
What's everybody been getting lately in garage sales, or what have you been selling there ?

I got:
( 1. ) two nice office chairs, one with wheels for $5
( 2. ) big portable cooler for lunches or beer on trips - not styrofoam. $1
( 3. ) 2 large oil paintings ( I can keep them or use the canvas ) $3
( 4. ) leather traveling satchel $1
( 5. ) Joe the plumber's extendable toilet snake and kitchen sink snake $15
( 6. ) Stack of "Outside" magazines - free
( 7. ) I foolishly bought two computer keyboards without USB connectivity -$3
( 8. ) Stack of floor tiles to use for art - free
( 9. ) 30 " screen TV - $10 ( I had to pay $130 to get it running well, later. )
( 10.)Children's "Speak and Spell" electronic toy, which can be altered a la "bent circuit" Frankenstein technique to make weird noises - fitty cint
( 11.)Stomach exerciser contraption $1
( 12.)Tell-All Mafia biography - $1
( 13. ) Matthew Lesko big book on how to get government money - $1 ( It's probably just a scam, but what the hey ? )
( 14. ) diary that booyalab kept as a teen - $2 ( Just testing to see who reads my posts.) :)
( 15. ) Koss K6A headphones $5
( 16. ) Rubber mold once used to make Kilroy or bald Pinocchio heads - $15

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
3, 8, & 16 sound awesome. * grins over diary comment *

I live in such a small community that the same stuff is cycling through all the garage sales. Last thing found, though, was a 3' tall vase I'm repainting with an Oriental theme as a gift.