• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cereal!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Apple Jacks
Coco Puffs. Never Coco Pebbles because that made the milk too chocolate-y.
Capt'n Crunch but it always kinda tore up the roof of my mouth.

And my very favorite. King Vitamin.

King20Vitaman.gif

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Apple Jacks
Coco Puffs. Never Coco Pebbles because that made the milk too chocolate-y.
Capt'n Crunch but it always kinda tore up the roof of my mouth.

And my very favorite. King Vitamin.

The OLD coco puffs before they changed the formula. Coco Pebbles rock although I don't do "coco" cereals in my old age. The Capt'n DOES tear the roof of the mouth :yes:

Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch...I so wanted Tony the Tiger to just show up at my house one day and play baseball with me and a bunch of other cartoon kids. :shock:

Berry Kix was also way good- we were on WIC, so stuff like Kix and Kaboom were abundant in our household.

I just saw this... Awesome :nice:

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Childhood:

life-cereal.bmp

Adulthood:

images2000%5CnpKELLOGGSSOY.jpg

When I'm feeling rebellious:

crunchberries-gu-15-f.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't be loyal to food...cereal's no exception. i pick a different one every week :)
LOVE cereal though.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've recently been throwing in some chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans) with some Cheerios, and that's going really well. Simple, but it works. :jew: It's like "Honey Nut Cheerios" done from scratch.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unfortunate discovery made after a 3am excursion to Walmart.

Cocoa Puffs are nowhere near as stupendous as I remember them being.
At all.
& just because it turns your milk brown doesn't mean it creates chocolate milk by any means whatsoever.
That is an out-and-out LIE.

AND WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO SONNY OVER THE PAST 15 YEARS??

I'm sure this box is reminiscent to many a temper tantrum thrown in store aisles in the mid-80s...

cocoapuffs-sticker.jpg

Definitely my favorite.

...Well.. THIS is what I found on the shelf recently.

Cocoa.gif

There's a stark contrast between the wholesomely "cuckoo" Sonny from my childhood...
with the feathers on his head touseled like a crazy little kid with bedhead... arms wrapped around a giant bowl (Aw. How whimsical!)

....and the Sonny on the box in my cabinet presently.

I mean.. seriously... fucking look at him. His eyes are bugged out, practically every feather on his body standing on-end,
his hands are shaky & all in the cereal bowl; milk's splashing around all over the place..

...and what the hell did he do with his clothes...?

I dunno if it's the Cocoa Puffs... but he certainly has been hittin' something hard for the past decade...

I'm gonna go read the ingredients listing.

And refill my bowl.
It sucks but I can't stop...:shock:

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
As a kid: all the sugary ones my mom seldom bought, that you had to beg for: Lucky Charms, Captain Crunch, Count Chocula, Boo-Berry and the like. And it seemed like those were always the ones with the cool prizes.

Now: Kellogg’s Blueberry Muffin Frosted Mini-weats.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ You're cool. XD

I like Captain Crunch cereal. It's crunchy and tastes like awesome. [:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
RICE CRISPIES!!

Since I've come to America I have discovered the wondrous cereals you have here! Lucky Charms! Those things are delicious! I mean, we had Magic Stars which were pretty much the same thing but my health nut mother didn't allow sugary cereals.

I also love Captain Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Lately I've been eating a lot of Cocoa Pebbles... well the cheap knock-off.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love cereal. I'd sit around and eat it all day if it was healthy lol. I love cocoa puffs, honey nut cheerios, and anything puffy really. Captain crunch is also awesome.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Today...I didn't have cereals for breakfast.
:sob:...The horror-the horror!
(Seriously,I don't like bread anymore.)