• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cereal!

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like the rice-based cereal the best: Crispix and Chex. Also, any flavor of Cheerios. Nothing fancy in the milk, just plain cold milk.

Usually, I try to balance out "healthy" and "tastes good". I feel that the ones above are good compromises...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Oops all berries anyone?! I liked Golden Grahams a lot, still do.. Cinnamon toast crunch. Frosted flakes! Reeses puffs! Total used to make one with brown sugar flavoring that rocked the walls. Lucky charms. Frosted cheerios. It's sorta gotta have sugar of some sort to make me like it. with Sunny D on the side :D Ahh. Loved a cold bowl of cereal in the summer mornings just as much as I like hot cocoa and oatmeal or eggs and toast in the winter.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Kaboom was my all-time favorite cereal as a kid. About 12 years ago I found it in some supermarket while staying over at a friends house and we ate two boxes of it in one night.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Captain crunch baby. Honeycombs after that, with raisin bran up there too. Fruity pebbles = good also.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Amazingly good, for real. Looks a little unexciting but tastes so good.

ohs02.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Never tried these but I've always been stoked about the names.

booberry.jpg

count%20chocula%20box%20old.jpg

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now: vector, followed by honey nut cheerios, with fruit loops every so often.

Then: probably fruit loops, but any sugared cereal was a rare and savoured treat.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trixx are for kids!!!

Also,

[youtube=iIxSZPWaOTI]YouTube - Smurfberry Crunch Cereal [/youtube]

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Do Reese's puffs taste like peanut butter cups?

As much as a cereal can, yes. They do a decent job of making the peanut butter flavored ones seperate from chocolate flavored ones. :D It's a decent cereal.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Reese's peanut butter cups always make want to say, ''God bless America".
(and bless them good)

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Growin up, my Top 3 favorites were: Crispix, CoCo Puffs, & Smurf Cereal.