User Tag List

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Import a barrel of grapes

How, where? I'd make some wine from it. Did last time from a concentrate, worked really well. Now I'd try from fresh grapes. They don't import the most suitable kind of wine grapes in Finland .. they rather import the kinds that are more suitable to be eaten fresh.

I'd be looking for some 30-50kg, or about 80-110 pounds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

So I got the idea from a wine accessory shop clerk who was a summer trainee in France.. he arranged a delivery of a barrel of grapes for himself, from France to Finland.. I'd wonder how I'd repeat the thing without having been to France the first place. It doesn't have to be france, might be cheaper from say, bulgaria. I've no experience how to arrange anything like this, though. Haven't found any easy way, like an online shop for this, either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    XNXP

There was a guy over at the sister site whose dad owned a winery, and he had mentioned that he could use some help marketing his Canadian Eiswein in the USA, and I looked into doing it for him, but then he dropped out of the forum.

I know that doesn't help you find any grapes, but it was somewhat relevant, and I throw it out here for your delectation and enjoyment.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.