User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: If

  1. #31
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    i would talk to the glacier ice worm, because it is the loneliest creature. to know what you have, you must become aware of what you dont, and loneliness is said to be the greatest poverty.
    Here's a rival for loneliest ......
    BBC NEWS | Special Reports | Planet's loneliest bug revealed
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Anja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I would go to North Carolina and talk to a few of the really old trees (probably some conifers) to find out what really happened to the members of the Roanoke colony.
    We already know - Croatoan! Of course.

    The inscrutability here is only succeeded by the brilliance!

    I do this, kuranes. But I do much more listening than I do talking. It all speaks.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

  3. #33
    Senior Member Grayscale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    it's much more interesting than gold anyway but since it's being researched, i guess it won't be alone anymore.

  4. #34
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I do this, kuranes. But I do much more listening than I do talking. It all speaks.
    Some trees are more talkative than others.


    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I would talk to a cockroach. I would ask the cockroach what it feels like to be so hated and what, for instance, is considered the worst way of dying; being stamped on, choking on bug spray, the chalk....Also, what's it like watching your buddy from a distance, lying flat on his back, kicking like a maniac.
    I'll tell him that I'm sorry for his troubles and then I'll remember that I'm an ISTJ, and I'll realize we have lot in common...The End
    That's not true. I've never come at an ISTJ with a shoe, insecticide, or chalk. A little fear paired with good intentions perhaps...

    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  6. #36
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    heh
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  7. #37
    Senior Member Ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    I don't know what I'd ask, but I'd like to speak with either a fly or an ant.

    As for plants, probably a tree in Virginia somewhere in its forests.

  8. #38
    Member Cameigons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I don't think I would ask them anything... I mean what could I possibly ask and what could they possibly answer. If asked about their reasons and motives I believe the answers would probably be something along the lines of "because I feel like it", "because I don't feel like it", "because that scares the crap out of me", "because that makes me uncomfortable", or "I don't understand the question, we are all one".

    What I would request is to be able to see what they see and feel what they feel, that would have helped me understanding my dog..

  9. #39
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameigons View Post
    I don't think I would ask them anything... I mean what could I possibly ask and what could they possibly answer. If asked about their reasons and motives I believe the answers would probably be something along the lines of "because I feel like it", "because I don't feel like it", "because that scares the crap out of me", "because that makes me uncomfortable", or "I don't understand the question, we are all one".
    OK, you got me. Cam ftw.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  10. #40
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    For those who believe in it : The Fey. I would ask what makes them tick, what makes them stay here and how they view humans.

    Sticking to creatures whose existence no one doubts: mammals, more specifically horses, considering the occupation I'm striving to, cats as I have 6 and Siberian Tigers, as I'm fascinated by them I'd ask them the same questions as stated above.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!
    By Kanamori in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 4611
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:15 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 01:58 PM
  3. If you're hungry, this is where you post!
    By rhinosaur in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 08:35 AM
  4. If BlueWing Was a Book...
    By Totenkindly in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO