User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Thanks all!

I'm definitely adding more plants. As you can see, I already have some, but just bought a few more little seedlings - we'll see how they grow indoors.

Some follow-up:

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Yep. The papasans chair is a great start (you can also buy different covers for them). I would change out the window treatments to bamboo blinds and maybe a more sheer curtain - that way you would maximize light but there would be good texture and you could close them if need be.
    I've been thinking a lot about curtains - specifically whether it would be worth it to save money and make my own, vs buying them from somewhere. Seems like all the prettiest and most promising curtains are over $70. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    for the storage area something more functional - a rack with basket cubbies or something like that.
    Do you have any visual examples of this? I love the idea but am not sure what it would look like.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Thanks all!

I'm definitely adding more plants. As you can see, I already have some, but just bought a few more little seedlings - we'll see how they grow indoors.

Some follow-up:

I've been thinking a lot about curtains - specifically whether it would be worth it to save money and make my own, vs buying them from somewhere. Seems like all the prettiest and most promising curtains are over $70. :/

Do you have any visual examples of this? I love the idea but am not sure what it would look like.
    Look online for the curtains - Amazon, Overstock, Bed Bath and Beyond has good deals with coupons too. I have Roman bamboo blinds on two big windows and I got a sort of textured somewhat sheer curtain. I think I got each panel for about $15 and I needed 8 total (two slider doors on each side of the room) so not too bad.

Something like this with baskets. Of course IKEA makes bigger ones than this and they're reasonably priced.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.