• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

strange taste combos that are amazing

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
things that are good togther that you would not think would be or others have gone ewwwww, probably a thread like this but i'm lazy af

1.chamomil tea and paramsean cheese
2.queso and bbq potato chips

those discoveries were just this week.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my dad LOVES peanut butter and pickle sandwiches... I'm not a fan (I don't like peanut butter)

however, I do like both fish and peas on pizza and my sis swears that the best pizza I ever made had barbecue sauce, tilapia, peas and red peppers

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Raw baby carrots dipped in plain mustard are pretty good every once in awhile.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my dad LOVES peanut butter and pickle sandwiches... I'm not a fan (I don't like peanut butter)

however, I do like both fish and peas on pizza and my sis swears that the best pizza I ever made had barbecue sauce, tilapia, peas and red peppers

that pizza sounds delicious i'd eat that

- - - Updated - - -

Raw baby carrots dipped in plain mustard are pretty good every once in awhile.

if i liked carrots i'd probably try it but carrots are the devil

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I like pretty much anything dipped in ketchup.

Peas and ketchup- carrots and ketchup...

Lots of veggies and ketchup tastes wondeful.

Ketchup and mac and cheese mmmmmm

I also dip my chips in ketchup which is apparently weird but I dont think so because I mean its fine to do that with fries so why not chips?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I like pretty much anything dipped in ketchup.

Peas and ketchup- carrots and ketchup...

Lots of veggies and ketchup tastes wondeful.

Ketchup and mac and cheese mmmmmm

I also dip my chips in ketchup which is apparently weird but I dont think so because I mean its fine to do that with fries so why not chips?

you might have a ketchup addiction. my bestfriend use to put ketchup on her mac and cheese so i don't find it weird tbh. i don't like it but i can see it's merits.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
you might have a ketchup addiction. my bestfriend use to put ketchup on her mac and cheese so i don't find it weird tbh. i don't like it but i can see it's merits.

I could probably survive on like ketchup packets and donuts and be perfectly fine- speaking of that though I wonder if that would be goo. Ketchup and donuts...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I could probably survive on like ketchup packets and donuts and be perfectly fine- speaking of that though I wonder if that would be goo. Ketchup and donuts...

yes if you want high blood pressure and diabetes and to be obese.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

One of my favorite pizzas has sweet chili sauce, shrimp, cilantro, provolone and bacon.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well this isn't as weird as some of the other ones on here but I like to put cottage cheese on scrambled eggs with tomatoes, avocado, and spinach. :3

Also, cottage cheese on salad with hard boiled egg, tomato, peppers, avocado, and ranch dressing is fantastic. :D

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Salty wavy potato chips with Nutella, or with jam..

Condensed milk and pasta, with pieces of chocolates..

Powder milk (the powder itself) mixed with either chocolate syrup or cocoa powder, and maybe a few drops of water to soften the mixture..

spicy chips with Yogurt or creamy cheese..

Oreo cookies grounded and mixed with a little bit of creamy cheese, adding extra salt and sugar and it's yumm

:D

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
- Raisins with ranch dressing. I've been doing this since I was a kid.

- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with potato chips in it

- Applesauce on pizza :ack!: I don't do this one, but my fiancé's roommate does.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Potato chips in a peanut butter sandwich are awesome, every once in awhile. Kettle cooked. I don't do jelly, though. Hate it.

Wtf is up with people dipping pizza in milk? This is apparently popular. Stop it.

Enneagram
9w1
everything I like to eat is pretty normal... I sometimes sweeten my eggs with sugar or syrup, is that a strange combo?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
step 1: prepare eggs to be scrambled
step 2: sprinkle raisins in raw egg
step 3: consider your mortality
step 4: cook the eggs
step 5: enjoy your eggs
step 6: convert others

post script:

i hate scrambling eggs, but this makes it worthwhile...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
One of my favorite pizzas has sweet chili sauce, shrimp, cilantro, provolone and bacon.

i'd eat that actually i'd eat most things in this thread except for things i don't like indvidually already.

here's one
cottage cheese with mayo and black pepper

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
everything I like to eat is pretty normal... I sometimes sweeten my eggs with sugar or syrup, is that a strange combo?

syrup on scrambled eggs is awesome, i only do it when i eat pancakes and waffles and the syrup gets mixed accidently