User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i'd eat that actually i'd eat most things in this thread except for things i don't like indvidually already.

here's one
    cottage cheese with mayo and black pepper
    No mayo but definitely pepper but more often Mrs. Dash.

This is more for a flatbread or thin pizza but I make it on the grill with a wheat shell all the time.

Honeymoon Pizza - Everyday Home Cook
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

Vegemite and raisin bread. Then again, I suppose that's not exactly strange - sweet and salty go well together.

(Then again, it could be argued that anything with Vegemite can be considered strange.)
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    No mayo but definitely pepper but more often Mrs. Dash.

This is more for a flatbread or thin pizza but I make it on the grill with a wheat shell all the time.

Honeymoon Pizza - Everyday Home Cook
    you know i've never bought or cooked with mrs.dash so i dunno what it tastes like but cadavers(or however it's spelled) greek seasoning is also good.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

So many people like Cottage Cheese in this thread....
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes prplchknz, geedoenfj, Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    IntJ
    Enneagram
    85X sx

Likes prplchknz, Peter Deadpan liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So, a combo I actually really don't like but my brother does (I don't get it) is whenever we go to Coldstone for ice cream (always ice cream with me I swear haha) he will order mint ice cream with peanut butter cups. Peanut butter... and mint?? I mean, the flavors don't particularly oppose each other in any gross way to me, but they also don't complement or enhance one another either. It's almost like some weird pairing just for the sake of being weird with no purpose to it. The two flavors stay as singular in my mouth and don't add any benefit.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

MBTI
    yupp

syrup and bacon
    syrup and breakfast sausage.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I like Nacho Cheese Doritos or Spicy Doritos with cottage cheese for a dip. That's not really all that strange though. I think people like to dip doritos into ranch dip, and cottage cheese is similar to that. It's a cool wet taste with a contrasted by a dry warm taste, and the saltiness of both is what brings the flavors into harmony. Anyone else do this? I haven't met anyone outside my family that eats these things together. For the longest time, I thought that the idea came from my mom, because fat free cottage cheese would be healthier than ranch dip. But nope. This cottage cheese thing is something my dad's been doing since childhood.

I switched the chips out for Baked Lays in my adult years. The contrast of the flavors has become a bit much for me, but I enjoy the Dorito-cottage cheese combo every once in a while, like when I visit my parents.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    I like Nacho Cheese Doritos or Spicy Doritos with cottage cheese for a dip. That's not really all that strange though. I think people like to dip doritos into ranch dip, and cottage cheese is similar to that. It's a cool wet taste with a contrasted by a dry warm taste, and the saltiness of both is what brings the flavors into harmony. Anyone else do this? I haven't met anyone outside my family that eats these things together. For the longest time, I thought that the idea came from my mom, because fat free cottage cheese would be healthier than ranch dip. But nope. This cottage cheese thing is something my dad's been doing since childhood.

I switched the chips out for Baked Lays in my adult years. The contrast of the flavors has become a bit much for me, but I enjoy the Dorito-cottage cheese combo every once in a while, like when I visit my parents.
    8 oz cream cheese, softened
    8 oz sour cream
    1 small can (4 oz) chopped green chiles
    ⅓ cup Bacon Bits
    ¼ tsp garlic powder (although I use ½ tsp)

This is an actual dip for Doritos. I never felt Doritos needed dip but, I was wrong.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

I like tuna, english mustard and cheese in sandwiches or baps.