User Tag List

Default Man Struggling To Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression He Could Kill

Man Struggling To Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression He Could Kill If He Had To - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

CULLMAN, AL—Growing increasingly frustrated as he tried out different entry points on the fruit, local man Alex Overton struggled to pierce an orange peel with his fingernail Monday, all the while firmly under the impression that he could kill someone if he had to. “God, why won’t this dang thing come off?” said Overton, who is confident that he could take the life of another human being if circumstances ever necessitated it. “I seriously have no idea how I’m supposed to eat this. Maybe I have to get a knife or something.” At press time, Overton, who reportedly firmly believes that not only could he kill someone, but do so with his bare hands if given no other choice, was rushing to a sink to rinse out his eyes after being squirted by the orange’s juice.
    Likes magpie, MDP2525 liked this post

Ok, which one is better:

Man Struggling To Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression He Could Kill If He Had To

or,

Man Struggling to Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression How it Easier with Ecuador Bananas?

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Why is onion so relatable
    "You’re on Earth. There’s no cure for that."
    — Samuel Beckett, Endgame

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    — Kino no Tabi