User Tag List

First 12

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quintessential American mutt of English, Irish, Welch, Scottish, German, Portuguese, and French Canadian descent. Yeah my clan got biz A. My great grandmother on my fathers side was straight off the boat from Ireland. Another relative was on the Mayflower with those dour puritans. I'm also related to General Robert E. Lee.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

As per orders of the No likes experiment I am not liking posts for the duration.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Awesome thread. My family is internationally bland in comparison. Dutch parents. Raised in Australia. First cousin on mother's side married a Dutchman with Indonesian roots and they did have a child. Second cousins on father's side born and raised in Boston, USA. I am married to an English man but we don't, nor are we likely to have children. Sister partnered with a Chilean but they too, don't plan on having kids.

MBTI
    INFP

My family has been in America since the 1910s. My mother's side of the family is English and Scottish. My father's side of the family is Lebanese and French. Definitely better food on my dad's side of the fam.
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." --J.R.R. Tolkien

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Ricardo View Post
    My family has been in America since the 1910s. My mother's side of the family is English and Scottish. My father's side of the family is Lebanese and French. Definitely better food on my dad's side of the fam.
    As much as I love classic French cuisine....I have to agree with you on Lebanese food, it's my favorite. I'm not Lebanese but my neighbors were when I was growing up and they happily taught me to cook it. Even my bland food loving Finnish in-laws came around.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.