User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4

  1. #1
    Senior Member Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    2,591

    Default Knock off smores girls couture cookies

    I love the new smores girl scouture cookies, and I want to know what tastes similar to them at a cheaper price and for when girl scouts season is over.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    I love the new smores girl scouture cookies, and I want to know what tastes similar to them at a cheaper price and for when girl scouts season is over.
    Do they actually taste like S'mores? Cuz fuck yes!

    I once got this tin of smore cookie..bar things and there were SO delicious but sooo fucking expensive.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Do they actually taste like S'mores? Cuz fuck yes!

    I once got this tin of smore cookie..bar things and there were SO delicious but sooo fucking expensive.


    Here's how they look. They sort of last like smores, but not exactly. The textures are completely different.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar

  4. #4
    Senior Member Yuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post


    Here's how they look. They sort of last like smores, but not exactly. The textures are completely different.

    Mmm. Sounds good. I'll have to find some.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO