MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Default Who wants ICE CREAM?

Would you try this ice cream?

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Fate, Cat Brainz liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post

I'm first in line, naturally
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

I must admit I'd be slightly tempted.

Found a relevant link: scans_daily | Ice Cream Bus
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

That video "creeped" me out at least once, but would like to try that ice cream.
    Likes geedoenfj, Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

The creepiest ice cream I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Petrahygen View Post
    That video "creeped" me out at least once, but would like to try that ice cream.
    I had a vivid dream yesterday and you were in that dream, you were the villain who was either controlling my mind or trying to steal something from me, I don't really remember what it was
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Likes Fate, Cat Brainz, Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

Sleeply............. Cat Brainz's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post

Dude that's ice scream not cream my friend. That's like say you can like make ice cream from womans brests level of heepie jeepiest. Hey that video migiht be a metaphor for eating yourself by being self destrtuive or that we only like people for their good traits and not ther bad because hes like real creepy but has nice ice cream. I would propose we breed more of his spieces and feed them to starving Third Worlders so they can like eat well and creep them out as well. Uncanny valley abound here or could we make a robot that tastes like ice cream and makes icecream inside that then leaks on the outside. Warm ice cream makes me feel sick so maybe we can use it to cure obese people so they get digusted by food and all starve themselves to death. But then we would be like trapping and milking the poor innocent cows so the PETA people wont like this because it reminds them of a family guy joke.

Ice cream robots hmmm..... maybe we should all have one so the milk industry and robotics industry both become stinking rich and we can have people get obese and full of celestroal for the medical people to have lots of money from medical costs. I woukd conduct an experiemtn to have that robot go around womens units in hospital and see if they babies prefer their own mothers or that creepy guy to see if humans value love or taste more.
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain?

Taking a cat nap
    9w1 7w6 3w4

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Dude that's ice scream not cream my friend. That's like say you can like make ice cream from womans brests level of heepie jeepiest. Hey that video migiht be a metaphor for eating yourself by being self destrtuive or that we only like people for their good traits and not ther bad because hes like real creepy but has nice ice cream. I would propose we breed more of his spieces and feed them to starving Third Worlders so they can like eat well and creep them out as well. Uncanny valley abound here or could we make a robot that tastes like ice cream and makes icecream inside that then leaks on the outside. Warm ice cream makes me feel sick so maybe we can use it to cure obese people so they get digusted by food and all starve themselves to death. But then we would be like trapping and milking the poor innocent cows so the PETA people wont like this because it reminds them of a family guy joke.

Ice cream robots hmmm..... maybe we should all have one so the milk industry and robotics industry both become stinking rich and we can have people get obese and full of celestroal for the medical people to have lots of money from medical costs. I woukd conduct an experiemtn to have that robot go around womens units in hospital and see if they babies prefer their own mothers or that creepy guy to see if humans value love or taste more.
    How the hell do you Ne-doms come up with such descriptions on the fly? It fascinates me. We should use you guys as test subjects to study your brains for research.
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith
    Likes geedoenfj, Cat Brainz liked this post

Sleeply............. Cat Brainz's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
    How the hell do you Ne-doms come up with such descriptions on the fly? It fascinates me. We should use you guys as test subjects to study your brains for research.
    Oh I just look at one thing then its like this links to B or X or D then I can keep bouncing from there so to speak. I just let the thoughts and ideas flow so to speak.
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain?

Taking a cat nap
    9w1 7w6 3w4
    Likes Lotus liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oh I just look at one thing then its like this links to B or X or D then I can keep bouncing from there so to speak. I just let the thoughts and ideas flow so to speak.
    That's awesome. Wish I had that ability.
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith
    Likes Cat Brainz liked this post

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I kind of wish I'd known about this when I lived in Philly. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Korvinagor View Post
    I must admit I'd be slightly tempted.

Found a relevant link: scans_daily | Ice Cream Bus
    That started out normal enough, and then got a feeling for the bizarre later on.

So, it'd be an ice cream robot?

Somewhat similar to a pasta robot?

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Cat Brainz liked this post