• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which gives you a worse hangover wine/beer or liquor?

Which gives you a worse hangover beer/wine or liquor

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
and if liquor is in cocktail is it a worse hangover than straight?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Liquor, beer doesnt have enough alcohol and wine doesnt cause me to use restroom like beer so i cant drink as much. Liquor is the only thing that will give me a hangover. Beer just dehydrates me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Liquor, beer doesnt have enough alcohol and wine doesnt cause me to use restroom like beer so i cant drink as much. Liquor is the only thing that will give me a hangover. Beer just dehydrates me.

see i'm the opposite i get wicked bad hangovers from beer and wine but not so much from liqour even if it's in a cocktail which is why i prefer cocktails and it doesn't matte the quality of any of it.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Mixing them all at once.

This is what happens when you shelter your children; they go out with their friends on their first New Years being legal drinking age and then pour beer, wine, brandy, whisky, Vodka, gin and just a fuck ton of Captain Morgan into a have-full litre bottle of Pepsi and then well, your guess is as good as mine...all I remember is waking up 13 hrs later and couldn't find my underwear which I'm pretty sure was wearing earlier..in any case! Your kids are going to become 21 whether you like it or not. So you'd better teach them HOW to drink.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not a big drinker and don't have a lot of variety but I never get that hungover. The worst time was when I downed soju, wine, and straight vodka (not in a mix). I was blegh the next morning for a couple hours, probably because of all the vodka.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't drink at all at this point so I picked the corresponding option, but my worst drinking experience was with absinthe. It was worse than any effects from beer or wine I've experienced.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
soju is a motherfucker

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
soju is a motherfucker

I only had Soju once, back when I was dating the ESTJ. I remembered it being tasty.

As for the question, I can't really answer it, because when I've had a hangover, I usually have liquor and beer/wine.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mixing them all at once.

This is what happens when you shelter your children; they go out with their friends on their first New Years being legal drinking age and then pour beer, wine, brandy, whisky, Vodka, gin and just a fuck ton of Captain Morgan into a have-full litre bottle of Pepsi and then well, your guess is as good as mine...all I remember is waking up 13 hrs later and couldn't find my underwear which I'm pretty sure was wearing earlier..in any case! Your kids are going to become 21 whether you like it or not. So you'd better teach them HOW to drink.

Or 18, in other countries. :shrug: I definitely agree, it happened to me too. (Well, at least I managed to keep my underwear on).

I say liquor from my unexperienced experience.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All of them if I have drank enough and I have in my younger days. I was a bulletproof mix/matcher. Fernet Branca gave me the worst hangover. A friend of mine came into town to celebrate a birthday and swore by the stuff. Ooh no. It was...disgusting.

gromit

likes this
I think I would have to say sugar cocktails... good thing I don't like the taste.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
All of them if I have drank enough and I have in my younger days. I was a bulletproof mix/matcher. Fernet Branca gave me the worst hangover. A friend of mine came into town to celebrate a birthday and swore by the stuff. Ooh no. It was...disgusting.

well duh. but i find i can drink more drinks on average that contain liquor before waking up with a hangover then beer or wine. like 3 to 4 liquor drinks i might have a slight hangover but 3 to 4 of beer or wine its a worse hangover and i don't get as drunk

Enneagram
9w1
I don't get hangovers lol.... I actually have gotten pretty nice morning afterglows though for an hour. ^~^

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and if liquor is in cocktail is it a worse hangover than straight?

Technically, the thing that should give you the worst hangover is strong, straight liquor. Hard liquors have the highest alcohol content of any alcoholic beverage, and if you're drinking it straight, there's nothing to offset the dehydration.

I get the worst hangovers from drinking wine. Probably because I'll drink more wine in an evening than I will mixed drinks or beer.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Technically, the thing that should give you the worst hangover is strong, straight liquor. Hard liquors have the highest alcohol content of any alcoholic beverage, and if you're drinking it straight, there's nothing to offset the dehydration.

I get the worst hangovers from drinking wine. Probably because I'll drink more wine in an evening than I will mixed drinks or beer.

yeah but i find that not to be true in practice. i think it's a wivestale to sell more beer and wine which is stupid because i like the taste of those.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah but i find that not to be true in practice. i think it's a wivestale to sell more beer and wine which is stupid because i like the taste of those.

Big beer sticking it to us again. :dry:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't get hangovers often (I drink a lot of water to avoid them), but I usually avoid red wine because it's consistently the most prone of anything to leave me feeling ill both in terms of stomach and head. White/Rose wine is fine, and I don't have an issue with most liquor.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't get hangovers often (I drink a lot of water to avoid them), but I usually avoid red wine because it's consistently the most prone of anything to leave me feeling ill both in terms of stomach and head. White/Rose wine is fine, and I don't have an issue with most liquor.

Same. It's weird. I have tried Pinot Noir Rosé and Pinot Noir and they are totally different as far as impact on my head. And I like Prosecco - it's a great festive stand in for champagne.