• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Steak

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All those who want some steak now after reading this thread raise your hand. :hi:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fuck wanting, I'm headed to Nick's after aikido!

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
i like my steak well done. If there is any pink at all, i will not eat it. I'd rather it be burned than pink.
I usually order sirloin i like it with sauteed mushrooms. yum yum.

I'm not much of a steak-eater, but I completely agree with Scanty. I once get an extraordinarily nasty look from a server at a steakhouse when I sent back a fillet to have it cooked more. I sliced it in half so that it could get cooked thoroughly :D.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I bought some supposedly quality "frying steak" last week. It was.. chewy and crappy. Basically it wasn't fit to grill.

So I cut it into squares, sauteed it with onions and shallots, some coconut milk, lime juice, and thai curry paste, then crockpotted it for about 5 hours. It was melt in the mouth dreamy with thai jasmine rice.

(at least I like my steak different!)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
A question from fly-over country, Pure. What the heck is wagyu?

Sounds like tail. Hee.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
A question from fly-over country, Pure. What the heck is wagyu?

Sounds like tail. Hee.

Wagyu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kobe is one of the forms of Wagyu beef. All of them are out of this world. I get steaks medium a lot of the time (especially at steakhouses, where rare is often actually blue rare), but anything over rare or medium rare with Wagyu is just a waste. It's so buttery and tender.

T

ThatGirl

here is what you do,

You get a at least an eight ounce tenderloin. Don't be shy about the price, trust me you get more meat for your money.

Don't marinate it, that just takes all the flavor of the meat away.

Heat .......

Wait a min, I have had truckers tell me I made the best steak they ever had. Not giving that away.

But I love beef, makes me giddy.

Yay for red meat!