User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: vodka

MBTI
    ESFJ

Tito's Handmade Vodka is a pretty good artisanal vodka from Texas. I don't know if it's available everywhere, though.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^ it should be in Chicago- I know that it's not horrible to find in Indiana
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

yeah i was thinking if they had in philadelphia, chicago probably would have it. though I probably should ask if he had in philadelphia. PM did you have that vodka in philadelphia?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah i was thinking if they had in philadelphia, chicago probably would have it. though I probably should ask if he had in philadelphia. PM did you have that vodka in philadelphia?
    Yes, it is available at the state stores here.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Yes, it is available at the state stores here.
    oh yeah that's right in PA you have to go to a beer store for beer and state store for liquor. or can you get both at one place? I don't know all I know is you can't buy alcohol in the grocery store. (I have family in western PA). I don't really know just that it's so easy to get lost where my cousins live cuz the roads are so random.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh yeah that's right in PA you have to go to a beer store for beer and state store for liquor. or can you get both at one place? I don't know all I know is you can't buy alcohol in the grocery store. (I have family in western PA). I don't really know just that it's so easy to get lost where my cousins live cuz the roads are so random.
    No, it's still that way. The system is retarded. Cases and kegs from licensed beer distributors, sixpacks, twelvepacks, single bottles, 40s, etc. from places with restaurant licenses (pizza places, bars that serve food), and wine and hard liquor from the state-run stores. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is the world's largest purchaser of alcoholic beverages every year. I get to Delaware at least once a month for cheap Yuengling lager and good wine.

MBTI
    yupp

I agree, I'm so use to being to get alcohol at the regular store whenever. And always forget when I'm home you can't buy wine or liqour on sundays, or that you have to go to a liqour store I'm always like oh we can just get some rum at kroger's and my friends are like no we can't. That's why I like it here it's like hmmm I need a bottle of wine to go with this meal I'm buying the ingrediants for so I don't have to go to a different store just for a bottle of wine.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Hah

Maybe you should go for an imported brand from the Vodka Belt like Absolute Vodka. It's one of the finest and most sold brands in the world and it happens to be produced real close to where I live. It's also a great looking bottle that's fun to give away as a present and that you don't want to put away in a cupboard. It's probably not real cheap in the US though...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I agree. Something like Stoli, Absolut, or Skyy vodkas are nice simple mixing ones that won't break your bank. Cheap vodka is like rubbing alcohol :ouch: no McCormick (sp?) for me plz. Grey Goose was my favorite.. but I'll admit you can hardly tell the difference since I mix it either way you go. I don't drink much of anything straight.

Bonus: If she has a favorite mixer, you can buy a flavor to match it. Like Fruit flavors that go well in juices and jello.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sture View Post
    Maybe you should go for an imported brand from the Vodka Belt like Absolute Vodka. It's probably not real cheap in the US though...
    ^_^;; it's not the cheapest we have, but it won't break your bank buying it. (Relatively speaking: liquor busts banks either way.)
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge