• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The my pet is weird thread.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This is a thread to talk about why your pet is weird because they all are at least a little bit.

mine likes to tip her water bowl and spill it on the floor then either lick the water off the floor or the water off her paw, i'm actually planning on get a bowl that suctions to the floor so she can't do this because it makes a huge mess. she loves playing with water and often want drink it until pieces of food or litter get in it, which imo is disgusting and is more likely to drink dirty dish water (don't worry there's not soap in them just food particles). she also likes to move bags and rugs that are 3 times her size around. she's a 6.9 lb cat and her favorite thing to get into is the dishwasher (don't worry i always check for her before running it or closing it) I'm sure yours are a lot weirder though.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My cat will lick my armpits if they're accessible to her. My other cat buries his head in shoes to sleep.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of my cats sits next to my boyfriend on the couch like a little person on her little butt. She copies the way he sits, and they watch TV together every night.

Tater

even though her breed is often trained for guard duties, public service, and military jobs, she is a giant wuss.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For some reason, my cat likes to put his head in recently-used shoes.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my cat licks the carpet (usually the same few spots) and if I gently tug on her tail she flops down and rolls over

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
mine scoots around on her back or on her side and grasps on to the bottom of the couch and gets closer or further from the toy by climbing sideways on the couch when i'm playing with her instead of running/walking.

sorry [MENTION=22071]Hitoshi-San[/MENTION]'s post reminded me of this.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My dog likes to lay on the ground next to her bed instead of in her bed. Also, if she grumbles and you tell her to shut up she grumbles back in protest literally endlessly I've gone back and forth with her for like 4 minutes straight.