• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sushi

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you like, what's your favorite?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Age and maki made the way my great-grandmother made them. I really need to haul the recipies out and clear up a day for making some.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I don't have encyclopedic knowledge of sushi (unlike everything else ;)), but I usually like it quite a lot.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Spider rolls are definitely my current favorite, followed closely behind crabmeat and cream cheese, and I love anything with shellfish in it, or the all vegetable sushi. I rather enjoy it a lot, but it's a texture thing with sashimi, I just don't really go for it.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Salmon -- straight salmon nigiri, smoked salmon nigiri, salmon roll, spicy salmon roll, salmon skin roll, etc.
Shiitake mushroom roll, wherever I can find it.
Also <3 tuna tataki, with the black pepper around the edges. Yum!

MBTI Type
INTJ
I love the sticky rice, the presentation, and some other things about sushi, but I don't actually like raw fish. :doh:

So I really enjoy veggie rolls or rolls with seared tuna. Sometimes I'll even get lucky and find a chicken teriyaki roll.

Lalaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I have not tried a whole lot of sushi, I am more partial to dumplings ( yummy shumai <3 ), but I do like cucumber rolls... :p

ygolo

My termites win
Spicy Tuna Rolls and Salmon Sashimi (the orange kind) are my favorites at Japanese restaraunts.

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Spicy tuna, caterpillar roll, dragon roll.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I like the California role and supposedly it's not technically sushi because it lacks the fish eggs or whatever the hell. Other than that I haven't tried one that I really liked (but I haven't tried much). Will try more if given opportunity.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've rarely had sushi, but I did have smoked eel, and it was definitely the best. Some of those raw fish products feel really weird. :sick:

S

Sniffles

Salmon and crab.

There's actually veggie sushi out there? I would've thought that as an oxymoron.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the California role and supposedly it's not technically sushi because it lacks the fish eggs or whatever the hell. Other than that I haven't tried one that I really liked (but I haven't tried much). Will try more if given opportunity.

Actually, I think it is technically sushi as long as it has sushi rice.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I typed "role" instead of "roll." :/

And are you sure about that?