• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sushi

O

Oberon

I'm not picky about the type, as long as I get a few slabs of octopus in the mix, a bit of eel, oh and the plate ought to be about two feet wide. Gimme wasabi, soy, and about a pint of pickled ginger, and don't talk to me for about an hour. :D

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I prefer sashimi to sushi. Like disregard, no need to slap that little nugget of rice to the fishiness.

I eat it all. I like fresh seafood. :)

For rolls, I like 'em kinda crunchy. Like crunchy with snow crab! :holy:

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
yummmm

dead_salmon.jpg

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Pretty much all of it, from a plain tuna roll to flying fish roe with raw quail eggs. The only thing I'm not a fan of is octopus. I don't like the texture.

Pretty much, I'll try anything though.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I've never eaten sushi, but I imagine it would be a horrible, life-altering experience. Maybe I should try it.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Eel, crispy shrimp, veggie, and crab/cream cheese. I'm not sure if that crab/cream cheese one is an Americanization or what but I still love it. I don't like sashimi at all so you can keep the raw ones.

alicia91

I like just about all of it except eel, octopus, squid and giant clam. Boston Rolls, East Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, California Roll.....etc. etc.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My favorite is yellowtail. The really red tuna is good too. And spicy tuna. And the smelt roe! Yum. Eel is good but only if they don't smother it in the sauce.

I'm not a big fan of tempura or cream cheese in my rolls. Octopus is too tough and tasteless.

I also smother everything under lots of pickled ginger (Yum.)

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
I would make a good grizzly bear.
QFT

I'm allergic to fish. Turn blue and what not.
That sounds awesome. I wish I could do cool stuff like that.

I've never eaten sushi, but I imagine it would be a horrible, life-altering experience. Maybe I should try it.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm 41, and I've never had sushi. Somehow never been with the sushi crowd, I guess.

I love salmon, though, and I hear a lot of good things about sushi in general, so I really should try it.

Actually, it's kinda cool that I'm 41 and still get to look forward to deflowering my sushi chastity. I'll let y'all know how it goes (because I know you'll be riveted to your monitors until I do).

Hey Lat, whaddya say we go hit a sushi place one of these weekends?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm 41, and I've never had sushi. Somehow never been with the sushi crowd, I guess.

I love salmon, though, and I hear a lot of good things about sushi in general, so I really should try it.

Actually, it's kinda cool that I'm 41 and still get to look forward to deflowering my sushi chastity. I'll let y'all know how it goes (because I know you'll be riveted to your monitors until I do).

Hey Lat, whaddya say we go hit a sushi place one of these weekends?
A sushi deflowering party? I'm in!

It'll have to wait a few months, though. I won't be back in Minnesota until December.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
A sushi deflowering party? I'm in!

It'll have to wait a few months, though. I won't be back in Minnesota until December.

December? Geez. Guess we'll have to wait a while to get deflowered together.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I tend to be attracted to people who don't like sea food. either because of the taste, being vegetarian or having the little mermaid as a favorite movie and can't imagine eating seafood because of that. Damn Disney! my friends don't live in reality most of the time, neither do i. I don't see myself ever getting along with someone telling me to pay attention. at what? it's a bus I've seen those before.

I love sushi, anything spicey or with avocado tends to be my favorite. Though I'll probably eat any kind. I had this one that had tempura sweat potato it was so yummy.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tend to be attracted to people who don't like sea food. either because of the taste, being vegetarian or having the little mermaid as a favorite movie and can't imagine eating seafood because of that. Damn Disney! my friends don't live in reality most of the time, neither do i. I don't see myself ever getting along with someone telling me to pay attention. at what? it's a bus I've seen those before.

I love sushi, anything spicey or with avocado tends to be my favorite. Though I'll probably eat any kind. I had this one that had tempura sweat potato it was so yummy.

Hey me too! A lot of people I know don't like seafood and don't pay attention too. I like anything spicy and with avocado too. I had a tempura sweet potato the other day. Love it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Hey me too! A lot of people I know don't like seafood and don't pay attention too. I like anything spicy and with avocado too. I had a tempura sweet potato the other day. Love it.

if we ever meet we should go get sushi.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yes!!! I don't get these people that make their own. Seems scary! Plus I like the atmosphere.

I'm not making sushi on my own. too scary.

and do you find your friends divided into two catagories with drinking? the ones who never drink ever, and the ones who get embarassingly drunk. I have maybe 1 or 2 friends who just drink not worrying about getting drunk.