User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Sushi

Necromancers! The Both of ya!!

Whhyyyyyy now I want sushi so badly... @_@ Also, @Ivy :3 Asian Groceries have raw fish sushi-grade in frozen sections.. you defrost in the fridge and eat right away. It's very safe. There's a few in Greenville that have it.. but honestly, for the price, just go to a sushi bar.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Duno None

I fucking LOVE Sushi!

..well, salmon Sushi only. And I'm picky. I don't like the Americanized rolls where they pile all kinds of crap on. I love plain salmon sashimi/nigiri. There are a couple rolls that I like: Fresh Philly Roll ( salmon avocado and cream cheese. It sounds weird but the flavor is mild and the texture is divine.) I also like seared salmon roll/nigiri with Kyupi mayo.
    Not many others I like but those ones I could eat everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    Damn i loved Sushi. I was in Japan for 3 years and i ate sushi every chance i get. My favorite was restaurant in Japan where they have the sushi on a plate going around a conveter belt. Each plate cost 105 yen, which is pretty cheap considering they have two pieces on each plate. Sushi's i like to eat usually consist of raw salmon (sashimi i think) and i just dip it in soy sauce/wasabi mix.
    Kaiten, or rotating sushi, as it's called is very popular here. I'm not a big fan. They are very cheap and lack variety.