• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do frogs have chins?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This article has got me wondering about elephant chins now.

Closer relation than originally thought :wubbie:...

Sweet-Baby-elephant-wallpaper.jpg

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Closer relation than originally thought :wubbie:...

Sweet-Baby-elephant-wallpaper.jpg

That elephant is definitely grinning mischievously...

As an aside I think I heard something about a sci fi book where elephants evolve into a species capable of having civilizations.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a frog . Je dois vous dire : I both have frog legs and a frog chin :biggrin: I use them both to catch fish (and chips)

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I'm a frog . Je dois vous dire : I both have frog legs and a frog chin :biggrin: I use them both to catch fish (and chips)

Another ESFP, when I first joined barely any were active, but since becoming active again, I've seen like 5 or 6, smashing the stereotype that we don't like forums!

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Have blurred to protect the identities but the focused parts are clear = chins :)

f2c74c7f-7376-4804-a649-bc5ce7170bc1_zpsfrdo1xgr.png

d5b06699-b758-4d58-aa1a-0849ebf7c33f_zpsplvtztzb.jpg

Forgot the most famous frog of all. Kermit = definite chinnage!

kermit%20frog%20chin_zpszw2xwrda.jpg