• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

McDonalds

old school mcdonalds vs new school

• Total voters

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I can't stand McDonald's food.
My favorite is Burger King because of the flame-broiled taste.
In my opinion, they also have the best fries, and the best chicken.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
But. But. The combination of a bun which is akin to cotton, a "special sauce the blandness of which rivals that of unseasoned oil and egg beaten together with a little pink food coloring, two - count 'em - two ALL BEEF patties with little pieces of buffalo nostrils delicately embedded within, all together with such finely shredded lettuce that it fairly flies out when you bite down, and a few sylph-like pale pink and very wet tomatoes; not to forget the reconstituted onion bits tucked into one obscure corner, and somewhere in there the elusive pickle slice? Aaaah.

Pure junk food heaven.

(Dang! I forgot the cheese food. . .)

alicia91

Eat a little meat and more fish

I don't know about that. I found a live worm in my salmon last month. Haven't touched fish since then.

In terms of McDonald's I like their Asian Chicken Salad with Sesame dressing so I voted new school. Though I admit I like Big Macs, but they have tasted the same since I was a kid.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think that all fast food restaurants don't worth anything.

Food quality is low and atmosphere is too friendly.

Does everyone agrees with this?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never had it because we don't have it here on the west coast but I've heard Sonic Burger was good.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't stand McDonald's food.
My favorite is Burger King because of the flame-broiled taste.
In my opinion, they also have the best fries, and the best chicken.

I like Old School Burger King better too. Sometime in the late 90's/early 2000's their food quality went way downhill in my opinion. At first I thought maybe it was just my local one but I tried a couple out of town and they had gotten lousy too. :sadbanana:

I think that all fast food restaurants don't worth anything.

Food quality is low and atmosphere is too friendly.

Does everyone agrees with this?

How can the atmosphere be "too friendly"? What does "too friendly" even mean? :huh:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the shitty "white meat" McNuggets a lot actually. I didn't like the slimey ones from when I was a young child. I sort of hate myself for craving McDonald's as much as I do, but I can't help it, the fries are fucking addictive.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the shitty "white meat" McNuggets a lot actually. I didn't like the slimey ones from when I was a young child. I sort of hate myself for craving McDonald's as much as I do, but I can't help it, the fries are fucking addictive.

for real though if you need something to cry with, something to freak out over your exam with, something to celebrate with

you buy a large fry from mcdonalds

no other putty fries compare.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

The fries are coated in cocaine and dopamine, I've been told. The nuggets are also good in a very shame inducing way.

I have no idea what these slimey nuggets are though.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I will still have a Big Mac and fries occasionally but when I moved over to making Karaage, it was all over for the fast food nuggs - even the spicy ones.